Sprawdzenie - praca o GMO

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam napisać wypracowanie na temat genetycznie modyfikowanej żywności. No i napisałam:

I think that genetically engineered food always will by its followers and enemes. In my opinion this food isn't healthy and it can harmful for people but also animal and nature.
First of all majority of people don't know that perfectly, big and long vegetable and fruit ar usually genetically engineered food. We don't know also what are effects exters on our healthy because we will bo known for tens years but the it can be too late.
Engineers tell that gebetically engineered foods solution to the prolem of famine because for example cows will produce more milk an vegetables will grow faster. Absolutely we must to take care that the people didn't die starving but we shouldn't expose their life or health.
The effects of genetic engineering on the natural world may be disastrous. The engineer should be conscition that hey may create nwe life forms which amy dangerous for people. We shouldn't interfere in nature because always humans give birth to humans and do give bith to dog. If we will transer genes from one species to another we can trigger serious illess f different species of animals.
Genrally it should be concuded that genetically engineered food isn't healthy for us. We should prevent all such food experiments. We must all be aware what it can to cause.

WIEM, żE TEGO JEST DUżO, ALE BęDę WDZIęCZNA, JEśLI KTOS ZECHCE MI TO SPRAWDZIć. NA PEWNO Są BłęDY ALE PROSZę O LITOść W KOMENTOWANIU ICH :)