essay about smoking

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Temat taki "Should smoking be banned?" A tu jest moja praca, prosiłbym o poprawę wszystkich błędów składniowych i gramatycznych bo ostatnio dużo takich robie;)

For ages cigarettes are legal like alcohol. Tobacco was involved in Mexico in 1864 by James Albert Bonsack. In the europe cigarettes are very expensive. It is pathogenic but many people buys it. Why? Should smoking be banned?
Firstly, as I said it costs a lot of money. For addicts it would be pathogenic. They gets diseases, such as heart disease or lung cancer and they dying. Secondly, tobacco is pathogenic for people, who are in smoker's space. smoker's pollutes fresh air.
On the other hand, if they banned smoking, many people will lose job and a lot of money.
In my opinion smoking should be banned, because it is unhealthy for everyone and it is like poison. Smoking is a main cause, why people are dying.

To wszystko. Aaaa i jeszcze jedno... te informacje są wymyślone;) proszę was o szybkie sprawdzenie tego
>For ages cigarettes are legal like alcohol

Cigarettes have been legal for decades like alcohol.

>Tobacco was involved in Mexico in 1864 by James Albert Bonsack

involved ??

>In the europe

In Europe

>It is pathogenic but many people buys it

They are pathogenic but many people buy them

>Firstly, as I said it costs a lot of money

Firstly, as I said, they cost a lot of money

>For addicts it would be pathogenic. They gets diseases, such as heart disease or lung cancer and they dying.

Smoking often causes a lot of diseases such as: heart disease, lung cancer etc, These diseases are the main causes of death among smokers.

>Secondly, tobacco is pathogenic for people, who are in smoker's space. smoker's pollutes fresh air.

Secondly, smoking tobaco causes health problems also for passive smokers, that is people around smokers who breathe in the air polluted by them

>On the other hand, if they banned smoking, many people will lose job and a lot of money.

if smoking is banned

>In my opinion smoking should be banned, because it is unhealthy for everyone and it is like poison. Smoking is a main cause, why people are dying.

it is unhealthy and acts like a poison. Smoking is the main reason why people are dying.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie