Bardzo Prosze o sprawdzenie ;(

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie:
Jestes na wakacjach (w dowolnym miejscu) napisz z tego miejsca kartkę pocztową
Oto pkt które musi zawierac kartka :

Finish the postcard in a suitable way.
Give a few details about who is with you and say where you are
Describe how you spend your time and some of the things you have done.
tell you friend about any plans for other trips or visit you are going to make before you leave

Czy wszystko jest ok?? Czy cos moge dopisać? Dziękuje z gory za udzielnie pomocy ;)

Ola
Hi there! As you see, we're in London
It's an aboluty fantastic place.
We're having a great time. I'm here with my Friend Iza.
I love the people and atmosphere here. Here are such a lot things to see and places to visit, so it's not possible to get bored. I have already visited many interesting places. But the most impressing and worth of seeing were Royal Castle, Big Ben and a stadium of Chelsea London - Stamford Bridge. Beautiful places which I eagerly recommend to everybody! I stayed in Swan Hotel, which is cheap and comfortable. What is more, meals they served are rather tasty and rooms are kept in good conditions. Generally, everything is fine here and I'm very contented. Unfortunately, the weather is bad. It's raining all the time. However, I do not care a lot about this and tomorrow I'm going to visit another places. I plan to have a long wander round the London and go to museums and art galleries. In the evening I would like to spend some time meeting new people in pubs, trying new kinds of food, enjoying the beauties of the night life in here. Coming back soon! I will call you as soon as I get back home.
Lots of love

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa