sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi ................
How are you? I’m fine.
I’m writing this E-mail to you because I would like to describe you what happened to me.
As you know I’m on the mission. One day, as I remember it was 23th May, I got order to patrol the road around our base. When we were conducting the patrol on the vehicles, suddenly in front of us exploded (IED) Improvised Explosive Device, unfortunately one of my colleges became injured in leg. Fortunately we were near our base. After the incident we called (QRF) Quick Reaction Forces and MEDEVAC- Medical evacuation. And in short time they came to us. Some people heard the explosion end came see what happened, there were a lot of onlookers. We had to secured the vicinity of the explosion area end next we called (EOD) Explosive Ordinance Disposal. When we came back to the base we went to the hospital see what happened with our college.
Fortunately he was only lightly injured. After the incident we were very frightened and felt down.
But now is Ok. I feel very good. I hope that it was the last such incident and I will come back home in one piece and healthy. So, what about you?
Please send an E-mail or call me.
Best wishes
chyba to za trudne skoro nikt nie chce sprawdzić:(

« 

Pomoc językowa