bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
A few years ago, when I was a small girl, I went with my family on holiday to France. I had never been abroad and I hoped it will be great time!
It was very sunny when we set off for the airport. In place was a lot of people. We had booked tickets two months ago so we had no problem with fly.
We came down in Paris. Dad and my brothers took luggages to the taxi and we went to our hotel.
First we wanted to go into Eiffel Tower. While we was going there, it started raining so we came to the nearest cafe. People around spoke French and I`d loved this language! It is so cool!
The Eiffel Tower is really high and I was so excited when I was on the top. We sow increadible views and made many photos.
At some mornind dad had surprise for us. We were driving taxi a long time and suddenly I heard a music. When I got off the car I sow big Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and huge castle! We werein Disneyland! I was drivind on roller-coaster, playing mini bowling with Goofy and singing with Snow White.
Three last days we spent on the Blue Seaside. My mum very loved this place. We had never seen so beautiful and clean sea! We had sunbathing, swimming and at evening walking barefoot on the beach.
We came back to home after two weeks and I was very exciting! I`ve never again go abroad so I`m sure I`ll never forget this holiday!
A few years ago, when I was a 'small' LITTLE girl, I went with my family on
A holiday to France. I had never been abroad and I hoped THAT it 'will' WOULD 'be great time!' (cos tu nie tak, albo it would be great, albo we would have a great time)
'In place' (ale gdzie?) was a lot of people. We had booked tickets two months 'ago' PREVIUOUSLY so we had no problem with 'fly' fly - to latac, tutaj chodzi o THE FLIGHT.
Dad and my brothers took THE luggages to the taxi and we went to our hotel.
While 'we was' (prosze to sobie przerobic, I was, you were, he was, we were, you were, they were- i prosze nigdy nie pisac *we was) going there, it started raining so we 'came' WENT to the nearest cafe. People around spoke French and 'I`d' (tutaj wystarczy samo 'I') loved this language! It 'is' (is czy was?) so cool!
We 'sow' (nie to slowo tutaj SAW - zobacz w slowniku co znaczy 'sow') incredible views and 'made' TOOK many photos.
'At some morninG' (nie, lepiej One morning) dad had A surprise for us. We were 'driving' (niepotr) IN A taxi FOR a long time and suddenly I heard 'a' (niepotr) music. When I got 'off' OUT OF the car I 'sow' SAW A big Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and A huge castle'!' (dlaczego wykrzyknik- na kogo krzyczysz) We were in Disneyland! I was 'drivind'(nie to slow) on A roller-coaster, playing mini bowling with Goofy and singing with Snow White.
'Three last days' (zla kol slow 0 The last three days) we spent 'on' AT the Blue Seaside. My mum 'very loved' (ta konstrukcja nie istnieje w jez. ang - tutaj.. LOVED THIS place very much) 'this place' (niepotr).
We had never seen so beautiful and SUCH clean sea! We 'had sunbathing' (a dlaczego nie sunbathed, swam???), swimming and 'at' IN THE evening 'walking' WALKED barefoot on the beach.
We came back 'to' (niepotr) home after two weeks and I was very excitED!
I`ve never again 'go' BEEN abroad so I`m sure I`ll never forget 'this' THAT holiday.
sorry, zauwazylam jeszcze to:
..'ago' PREVIOUSLY ..
Dad and my brothers took THE luggagE to the taxi..
Stokrotne dzięki za szybką odpowiedź:))))

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Studia językowe