dialog do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hello my name is Ania.Yesterday happened disaster.At 8 a.m started a plane from Irland to Poland.On the deck was 40 people and 5 children.Suddenly at quater past ten the plane fell out and crashed on the play ground school in Warsaw.
There are a 10 victims.Six person are in hospital.People are shock.
Now I will invite Marta for studio.She was air hostess in plane.She tell us about crash.
Hi MArta.how are you?
What did you do and what feel when the plane was being fell out?
What do you think why the plane crashed?

proszę o sprawdzenie błędów będę bardzo wdzięczna:)
how did you helped people?
now do you continue your work?
Yesterday 'happened disaster' (zla kol slow ...a distaster happened). At 8 a.m 'started' (niepotr) a plane TOOK OFF from Irland to Poland. On the deck 'was' (was odnosi sie do l. poj - a people to tutaj l. mnoga - prosze popraw) 40 people and 5 children. Suddenly at quater past ten the plane fell 'out' (lepiej FROM THE SKY and crashed on 'the' A SCHOOL playground 'school' (niepotr) in Warsaw.
There 'are' WERE 'a' (niepotr) 10 victims. Six 'person' PEOPLE are in hospital. People are IN shock.
Now I will invite Marta 'for' TO THE studio.She was AN air hostess in THE plane. She WILL tell us about THE crash.
>What did you do and 'what' HOW DID YOU feel when the plane was 'being fell out' FALLING?
>What do you think WAS THE REASON why the plane crashed?
>How did you 'helped' HELP people?
>now do you continue your work - (nie, cos tu nie tak, chyba lepiej ..Will you still continue your work as an air hostess?)
Wielkie dzięki za pomoc..człowiek czasami popełnia takie głupie błędy pisząc..dzięki za poprawienie ich

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia