prośba o sprawdzenie listu motywacyjnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam.
Poniżej prezentuję mój list motywacyjny do firmy programistycznej, który niedawno naskrobałem. Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie ewentualnych błędów. Poza tym w tekście momentami są słowa/zwroty po polsku, z którymi miałem problem. Byłbym bardzo wdzięczny jeśli ktoś zamieniłby je na odpowiedniki angielskie. Z Góry dzięki

Szanowni Państwo,

I'm writing this covering letter, in response to Yours software engineer job offer. After analysis of this offer, I've realised that it fits my personal expectaction, which are:
Job that can fully make use of my intelectual potencial.
Job that gives possibilities to increase technical skills through [szkolenia techniczne]
Good atmosphere in job's enviroment

I don't have any work experience that's worth mentioning. I've accuired my engineer status only fev weeks ago and this is the first time that I'm trying to get a „real” job.
I've started my programming journey already in primary school. During this time I had been increasing my skills, through writing in many languages. Eventualy I had focused on two – C# and C++. The largest project that I had made, was creating a program, that proccesses guitar sound in real time. This program was my Bsc Thesis, which I had successfuly defended with the highest note. Actually I'm working to develop a small 3D game with use of DirectX libraries.
I am a kind of person, who constantly tries to increase his abilities and gets satisfacion from well made job. Work in team does not make a problem for me. Knowledge of english language on very good level, gives me ability to easyly comunnicate with other people and make use of english languaged technic documentacions.
One of the requirements in the offer was a basic knowledge of german language. I must admit that this is my weak point. I had german lessons through my primary school and secondary school, but now i don't remember much of it.

Z góry dziękuję za rozważenie mojej kandydatury.

Sincerely
xxx xxx

I agree to process my personal details included in working offer for needs necessary for realization of enrollment process (in accordance with Act,dated on 29.08.1997. about Protection of Personal Details, Journal of Acts no 133, position 883)

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Nauka języka