POMOCY !!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I’m writing to you, because I read the article about drunken driver in yesterday's newspaper. The judge sentenced the man to pay 1,000 pounds fine and he took away his driving licence for six months. I think, that punishment should be yet higher. This man was not only under influence of liquor, but he drove with very large speed also. He exposed on danger different people. Innocent person by him could died. In today's times more often hears about accident caused just by drunken drivers. Therefore I think, that this man should get high punishment. Next time this man will wonder before he will get in car under influence of liquor again.

PROSZĘ O SPRAWDZENIE!!! Z GÓRY WIELKIE DZIĘKI.
I'm writing to you, because I read the article about THE drunken driver
in yesterday's newspaper.
This man was not only under THE influence of 'liquor' ALCOHOL, but he ALSO drove 'with' AT A very 'large' HIGH speed 'also' (niepotr). He exposed 'on' TO danger MANY different people. AN innocent person 'by him could died' (zla kol slow - could have died by his hand).
'In today's times' (lepiej Nowadays) (ale kto?) more often hears about AN accident caused 'just' (niepotr) by drunken drivers. Therefore I think, that this man should get highER
punishment. Next time this man 'will' (moze MAY - bo oni nigdy sie nie naucza) wonder before he will get in car under THE influence of 'liquor' (nie, lepiej ALCOHOL again.