Prosze o sprawdzenie...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
...paru kilkuzdaniowych opisow ksiazek.

1. Liza Picard 'Victorian London' - Interested in London? Interested in Victorian times? History? England? Great - this is for you! Picard may not be a historian but the detailed descriptions and variety of covered aspects satisfied my broadly. All the classed, the dirt, the stink, the pays, the work, the clothes - it's all there. It is obvious that some topics will interest some more - but the book gives a lot of sources so one is free to dig deeper. Great read. Must get my hands on the rest of the series.

2. A.S. Byatt 'The Possesion' - Magnificent. A parallel tale of two romances. One in the past and one in the present. Two researchers find discover an affair between two poets they have been researching and they try to fing themselves. The characters are great, the story is both moving and gripping. The author managed to create a good deal of suspense and mystery as the story of the affair enfolds step by step and its dark moments appear. It's quite hard to describe but it's definetely worth to read!

3. Harlan Coben 'Tell No One' - Enough! This the third Coben book I've read in a short time and it's two too much. In separation his books would be a good read but in such a short time... They are written according to one scheme which isn't that bad but it gets to predictable to be fun.

4. Jerome Preisler 'Bio-Strike (Tom Clancy's Powerplays)' ( 15 VII 07 ) - Tom Clancy's books have a habit o very long and meticulous build-up. Before the action starts there is much happening... It is a trademark of Clancy - it can sometimes be a bit boring but generally sets the stage right. This books is similar but the lenghty introduction is very annoying and forcefully lenghtened. I missed some fluency. Generally not bad but the pace could be better.

To wszystko, folks :)

Z gory dzieki za pomoc
1. Liza Picard ....Great - (then) this is for you! Picard may not be a historian, but the detailed descriptions and variety of covered aspects satisfied 'my' ('my' ale co? - czy masz na mysli ME?) broadly. All the 'classed' (nie mam pojecia co to jest), the dirt, the stink, the 'pays' (?), the work, the clothes - it's all there. It is obvious that some topics will interest some (ale 'some' - kogo? adults, children, men, women?) more - but the book gives a lot of sources so one is free to dig deeper.

2. A.S. Byatt Two researchers 'find discover' (ale find i discover to synonym - albo jedno albo drugie) an affair between two poets they have been researching and they try to 'fing' (?) themselves.
The author managed to create a good deal of suspense and mystery as the story of the affair 'enfolds' (unfolds) step by step and its dark moments appear. It's quite hard to describe, but it's 'definetely' (ortog) worth to read!

3. Harlan Coben..
This the third Coben book I've read in a short time and it's two too 'much' (nie, nie much - ale 'many'). In 'separation' (isolation) his books would be a good read but in such a short time... They are written according to one scheme which isn't that bad but it gets 'to' (too) predictable to be fun.

4. Jerome Preisler...
Tom Clancy's books have a habit 'o' (?) (tu brakuje BEING) very long and meticulousLY build-up.
It is a trademark of Clancy - it can sometimes be a bit boring but generally
sets the 'stage right' (mysle, ze 'right stage'). 'This books' (ej?- this-odnosi sie do l. poj, a books to l. mnoga-popraw) is similar (do czego?), but the 'lenghty' (ortog) introduction is very annoying and forcefully lenghtened.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Nauka języka