Byłabym ogromnie wdzięczna za sprawdzenie opisu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
This is a photo of my family. We were on holidays at the lake, but become made in (skansenie?) in which were in time of return to house picture. The boys sitting on this large wheel of lokomotive this my cousins, Michał and Jakub. I'm boundary strips my aunt and mum. I had six years then. My older brother, David, it stands before lokomotive. How was be visible very high how on fourteen years. These were in my life one of the best holidays.

Byłabym ogromnie wdzięczna za sprawdzenie, ponieważ język angielski to moja pięta achillesowa...
Potrzebowałabym tego na jutro...

Dla porównania dam tekst po polsku:

To jest zdjęcie mojej rodziny. Byliśmy na wakacjach nad jeziorem, ale zatrzymaliśmy się w skansenie gdy wracaliśmy do domu. Chłopcy siedzący na tym dużym kole lokomotywy to moi kuzyni, Michał i Jakub. Ja jestem miedz moją ciocią i mamą. Miałam wtedy sześć lat. Mój starszy brat, Dawid, stoi przed lokomotywą. Jak widać był bardzo wysoki jak na czternaście lat.
This is a picture of my family. We were on vacation at the lake, but stopped in heritage parke when get back home. Boys sat on the large circle locomotives to my cousins, Michael and James. I am among my aunt and mother. I was then sixteen years. My older brother, David, is facing locomotive. As you can see he was very high as fourteen years.
These were in my life one of the best summer holidays.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie