Praca na temat wakacji - do sprawdzenia.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Honestly I think that the holidays should be longer because I didn’t feel summer’s atmosphere. In July I was with my friends in Radodzież for a few days. We were just celebrating beautiful time of vacation. After that I was four time in Bydgoszcz. Meanwhile I was at home. I played with my dogs or slept with my lovely cat all day. At about five o’clock I met my friends. We were hanging around and talking about everything. Frankly it was doing nothing. In August I was once in Gdańsk but the weather was not very enjoyable. It was raining all day. The best day of my holidays – I think that they all were amazing even if I was in Grudziądz. I can say something about bad days: me, my sister and my dad- we had a car accident. Happily nothing serious happened there. I had just one big bruise. Maybe someone would say that in the holiday was time for sightseeing but I would say that it was a time for sweet relax and great fun. I am happy because now I am here and I can sing like Madonna : “We need holiday, just one day out of life, it would be so nice” .
Nie dopisałem - proszę oczywiście o sprawdzenie i ewentualną poprawę błędów :)
Honestly, I think that the holidays should be longer because I didn't
feel (tutaj cos brakuje) summer's atmosphere.
We were just celebrating beautiful time of 'vacation' (albo vacation albo holidays).
After that I 'was four time' (nie moge pojac co tutaj chcesz napisac) in Bydgoszcz.
'Meanwhile' (cos to slowo tutaj nie pasuje) I was at home.
At about five o'clock (mozna tez 5p.m.) I met my friends.
The best day of my holidays - I think that they all were amazing even
'if' (when) I was in Grudziądz.
I can say something about bad days':' (po co to?) me, my sister and my dad- we ALL had a car accident. Maybe someone 'would' (could) say that 'in' (niepotr) the holiday was A time for sightseeing but I would say that it was a time for 'sweet relax' (cos tu nie tak) and great fun.

»

Pomoc językowa