czasy-sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nie wiem czy zdania z wykorzystaniem Past Simple i Past Continuous są dobrze.Proszę o pomoc.

It was evening and I am watching television with my parents.The TV news is giving constant flood warnings as Hurricane Floyd approached.We were worried but we decided to stay in our house.Later that night, at 3am, a policeman knocked on our door and told us that the water levels rose.He also told us that we should move our valuables to safety.I barely slept that night I was so frightened.In the morning I am looking out of the window.It was a beautiful day and the sun is shining.People is walking by my house up to their knees in water.I went downstairs to the kitchen and it was flooded and damaged.We packed a few things and left.As we are driving to a shelter, I am looking back at our house and crying.All of my things were there.
W ogóle masz czasy pomieszane. Zaczęłaś w przeszłym (It was...) a już w tym samym zdaniu przeszłam w teraźniejszy (I am...). Tak nie można.

W 2. zdaniu to samo (is giving...a potem approached). Pozmieniaj te teraźniejsze czasowniki na przeszłe.
W 2. zdaniu to samo (is giving...a potem approached). Pozmieniaj te
>teraźniejsze czasowniki na przeszłe

lub tez na odwrot - zrob nauczycielowi niespodzianke, tworzac historyjke, ktora jest bardziej emocjonujaca w przekazie niz przy uzyciu czasow przeszlych :)
teraz dobrze???

It was evening and I was watching television with my parents.The TV news was giving constant flood warnings as Hurricane Floyd approached.We were worried but we decided to stay in our house.Later that night, at 3am, a policeman knocked on our door and told us that the water levels rose.He also told us that we should move our valuables to safety.I barely slept that night I was so frightened.In the morning I was looking out of the window.It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining.People was walking by my house up to their knees in water.I went downstairs to the kitchen and it was flooded and damaged.We packed a few things and left.As we were driving to a shelter, I was looking back at our house and crying.All of my things were there.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Studia językowe