prosze o sprawdzenie..

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Madam
I give you one's greetings in Malta. I'm here on a summer language course. I'm bvery busy every day. We had four language classe every day. I'm enjoy because there are also evening activities for example: dancing and swimming in pool. Here meals are very tasty.
All the best.
XYZ
We had four language classes (l.mn.) ..... dancing and swimming pool (NIE SWIMMING IN POOL)

więcej nie znalazłam

powodzenia
dziekuje bardzo:*
what a pity that course is finished too 3 days. -CZY TE ZDANIE JEST DOBRZE SKONSTRUOWANE?
What a pity that the course finishes in three days. (lub ...in three days' time.)
CHCIAŁABYM ABY JESZCZE JEDNO MI KTOS SPRAWDZIŁ- MAILA..

Hi Susan,
How are you? I'm planning to in two months for Londyn next month. If you pick me up from theairport and you put me up? Shall J bring you something with Poland for example box of chocolates. I hope that I will find seasonal job for a month or so. Next J and you will go to the seaside.
see you soon.
XYZ
CHCIAŁABYM ABY JESZCZE JEDNO MI KTOS SPRAWDZIŁ- MAILA..

Hi Susan,
How are you? I'm planning to in two months for Londyn next month. If you pick me up from theairport and you put me up? Shall J bring you something with Poland for example box of chocolates. I hope that I will find seasonal job for a month or so. Next J and you will go to the seaside.
see you soon.
XYZ
Dlaczego niekiedy uzywasz 'J' a nie 'I'-???

I'm planning to (ale co? co planujesz?) in two months for Londyn (tu cos brakuje) next month. If you COULD pick me up from the airport and 'you put me up' (czy to ma byc pytanie czy po prostu rozkaz - 'you put me up' - to jest rozkaz, i to nawet bez 'please')? Shall 'J' I bring you something 'with' FROM Poland for example A box of chocolates. I hope that I will find SOME seasonal job for a month or so. Next ''J' I and you' (jest przyjete, ze w takich zwrotach dajemy siebie na drugim miejscu...tutaj you and I will go...) will go to the seaside.
> see you soon.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Studia językowe