Sprawdzenie listu prywatnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy mógłby mi ktoś sprawdzić ten list?
Dear Ula,
How are you? Sorry,but I'm not accept your invitation,because I'm already planning spend Easter with my family.
Before Easter we always prepare dishes and bake cakes.We also paint eggs to Easter basket.In the morning on Easter Sunday we go to church to Resurrection Mass.When we come back home we eat Easter breakfast and we give ourselves best wishes.We also share the food blessed at Easter from the basket.On Easter Monday we pour us for jokes with water.
Maybe you will spend this Easter with my family? You will see how Easter look in Poland.I will promise show you my city and nearest neighbourhood.
See you soon.
Best wishes,
XYZ
Sorry,but I'm not (ale 'not' czego?) TO accept your invitation, because I'm
already planning TO spend Easter with my family.
We also paint eggs to (tu cos brakuje) Easter basket.
When we come back home we eat Easter breakfast and we 'give ourselves' (cos nie lubie tego tutaj - moze 'share') best wishes. We also share the food blessed at
CHURCH FOR Easter from the basket.
'On Easter Monday we pour us for jokes with water' (nie, pomysl o tym zdaniu.....
You will see how Easter lookS (-it- to 3os.l.poj - wtedy looks) in Poland.I will promise TO show you my city and THE nearest neighbourhood.
Wielkie dzięki:) A o co Ci chodził z tym pierwszym zdaniem? A z tym zdaniem,chodzi o czas czy o kolejność słów? On Easter Monday we pour us with water for jokes.Teraz dobrze?
I cannot accept your invitation
Dziękuję:]

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Szkoły językowe