sprawdzcie moj opis i poprawcie- prosze ;*

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czesc musze napisac opis przyjaciolki. mozecie mi poprawic bledy??

My best friend's name is Kasia. She is eighteen.
Kasia is completely diferent from me. She has got long black hair and big blue eyes. She is toll and slim. . She often wears jeans , t-shirt and blouseKasia is very dynamic and full of energy.She is a non-stop talker. She is a optimist .Ever when she is in trouble, she can alweys laugh at her problems. Sometimes Kasia is absent-minded .She likes playing volleyball and tennis. She likes travelling very much. Pizza is her best meal. She is very helpful.
I've known her for ten years now. We met at secondary school.
We get on very well becouse
We have the same interesting. (chcialam napisac - mamy takie same zainteresowania). We go to swimming pool together. We trenujemy razem tennis. I love spend time with her because she is a good sense of hummour and i never boring with her . (kocham spedzac z nia czas bo ona ma swietne poczucie humoru i nigdy sie z nia nie nudze)
Sometimes we argue about silly things. For example which programee or film is the best. etc
We spend a lot of time together, we see each other every day because we live in the same block of flats.
In the rest of the time we call each other and send messages each other. (potrzebne te drugie - each other czy nie ??)
We never lost touch. She is my best friend!! I very like her !! I hope she will be always my friend…
>My best friend's name is Kasia. She is eighteen.
>Kasia is completely {different} from me. She has got long black hair and
>big blue eyes. She is {tall} and slim. . She often wears jeans , {a} t-shirt
>and {a} blouse. Kasia is very dynamic and full of energy. She is a non-stop
>talker. She is {an} optimist. {Even} when she is in trouble, she can
>{always} laugh at her problems. Sometimes Kasia is absent-minded. She
>likes playing volleyball and tennis. She likes travelling very much.
>Pizza is her best {food}. She is very helpful.
>I've known her for ten years now. We met at secondary school.
>We get on very well {because}
>{we share} the same {intersets}. We go {} swimming {} together. We {do some}>tennis. I love {to} spend time with her because she is {has} a good sense of
>hummour and {I'm} never {bored} with her.
>Sometimes we argue about silly things. For example, which {programme} or
>film is the best. etc
>We spend a lot of time together; we see each other every day because
>we live in the same block of flats.
>{During the} rest of {the day} we call each other and send messages.
>We never {lose} touch. She is my best friend!! I {} like her {very much}!! I hope
>she will {} always {be} my friend...
dzieeki wielkie !!! :*:)
nie zauwazylem

she {}
>{has} a good sense of
>>{humour}

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie