Opis do sprawdzenia. Prosze o pomoc.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Opis osoby należącej do innego pokolenia. Prosze o sprawdzenie i wskazanie błędów. Z góry dziekuje.

The greatest examle of person, who appertain to old generation is my grandmother. My grandmother live in village and she claim that she never decides to movie to city. Her name is Zofia
My grandmother is in her late sixties. She is woman of medium height with short grey curly hair.She is plump. My grandmother has got a round face with almond-shaped, blue eyes and small nose. Her complexion is a very pale. She has got two dimples on her cheeks. My grandmother's lips are thin and her teeth are very white.Her face is a bit wrinkled.
My gradmother is a very honesty and understanding woman. She always helps us and gives us a good advises. In addition she is a very religious and patient. She gives us a good expamle of behaviour because my grandmother is hard-working, glad and lively.
One of her most favorite activities is knitting. She needs only needles and wool to do a beautyful jumper or colourful socks for her youngest gardsons. Moreover she can recount fables as well as knitting. Despite her age, she like dancing and singing.
In my opinion my grandmother is the best person I have ever konwn. She is a wonderful, graceful lady and fantastic grandmother. I shall be grateful for all support, which she gives me.
The greatest 'examle' EXAMPLE of A person, who appertainS to AN oldER generation is my grandmother. My grandmother 'live' (ale tutaj to jest 3os.l.poj - she- she LIVES) in A village and she 'claim' (znowy (she to jest 3os.l.poj - prosze dostosowac czasowniki do tego) that she WILL never 'decides' DECIDE to 'movie' (moveie to jest film tutaj MOVE) to THE city.
She is A woman of medium height with short grey curly hair.
My grandmother has got a round face with almond-shaped, blue eyes and A small nose. Her complexion is 'a' (po co to?) very pale.
My gradmother is a very 'honesty' HONEST and understanding woman. She always
helps us and gives us 'a' (niepotr) good 'advises' (to jest rzeczownik niepol ADVICE). In addition she is a very religious and patient (tutaj cos brakuje...WOMAN. She gives us a good 'expamle' EXAMPLE of behaviour
because my grandmother is hard-working, 'glad' (czy masz na mysli 'happy?) and lively.
She needs only needles and wool to 'do' MAKE a 'beautyful' (ortog) jumper or A PAIR OF colourful socks for her youngest 'gardsons' (ortog). Moreover, she can 'recount fables as well as knitting' (nie tutaj sense- she can recount knitting? nie...she can rocount fables as well as being able to knit). Despite her age, she likeS (prosze sobie przypomniec o koncowkach 3os.l.poj) dancing and singing.
She is a wonderful, graceful lady and A fantastic grandmother. I 'shall
be' (tutaj...shall be czy AM?) grateful for all support, which she gives me.
sorki, zauwazylam literowke...she can recount fables...

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa