Fitness fanatic or a Couch Potato

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm little in between. I hate being lazy, but I don't exercise that much. I try to balance it out. When it comes to my well-being, I know that I'm basically a of a bit couch potato at heart. I'm mostly finding
excuses for not wanting to exercise. It's just so much easier to reach for the remote - and the take-away menu.
It's a bit of a vicious cycle to be the Couch Potato - the less exercise I do, the less energy I have, the less I feel
like exercising, moreover without my daily exercise session I'm a lethargic, grumpy mess! Sometimes exercising it's like my coffee - some people
need caffeine to function - I have to get the blood pumping through fitness to function! I try to get in at least 1
to 2 hours a day 4 days a week with a rest day. I vary my routine between weights to running. But I'm not a fitness fanatic. I guess a little of both.
A co mamy z tym zrobić?

To było pisane przez nativa (co nie znaczy, że nie ma tam błędów), a Ty to przepisałaś z tej strony:

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-A-Couch-Potato/306986
Sprawdzić czy są błedy. A jak są jakies to proszę o napisanie co jest nie tak.. Nie przepisalem całego, tylko pare zdań.
napisz do autora, on wie najlepiej.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa