Prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
"Imagination without skills gives us a modern art." - Tom Stoppard
Art has been accompanying humanity for ever. In prehistoric people paint a drowing whose mirrior their life. I suppose this is a kind of diary - when happend something important, they "writting" this by a straight and uncomplited drowings. In next century, when human was more intelligent, art was becoming very impotrand. The peinter paint still life, landscape and portraits. everything in their painting must be perfectly. For example in the Renaissance painting must have something suprised. In my opinion very good painting for this century was the painting "Panny dworskie" Diego Velazquez. It seems to me it was, or maybe it is, a real masterpiece. But unfortunately, I can't say this about the modern art. In my opinion it's quite funny, for example when people are watching a all black painting and they say that this is a piece of art. In one's paper i read that one "artist" had created exhibit with... air, so his sculpture was completly invisible. But, it's not end. When one's art gallery wanted hire exhibit for exhibition, they must had chartered enormous track (because in artist opinion the sculpture have 2 meters high and 1 meters long) by przetransportować/przewieść (nie wiem jak to ująć, nie mogłam znaleźć w słowniku) something whose not exist. Nowadays artist are competing who invent more more rediculous painting or sculpter. Now it is normal when we go to the Art gallery and we can see f,e corpose. I absolutely agree with Tom Stoppard, that modern art creat people without skills, but with big imagination. Freenkly speaking, nowadays is the art of bad taste.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa