pomoze ktos

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It was a moonles and cold night when I was returned to home. When I was waiting for bus, suddenly i heard a screech of tires and peal.
I looked around and I noticed two cars. I ran there and I saw the inciddent. I wanted to help. I called for emergency services and i helped two peoples left(czy escape?) from cars. Meanwhile the emergency services arrived. When the ambulance took casualtys, firefighter safeguard the cars. I must gone on police for questioning as witness and then i can come back to home. It was very ghastly night.
A few days later i went to hospital becouse i wanted to see casualtys. They very thans me for help.

Zalezy mi by ktos "rzucil" na to ukiem
Mati-
rzucilam okiem i znalazlam pare bledow...

It was a moonles and cold night when I was 'returned' RETURNING 'to' (niepotr) home. 'When' (mozna tez While...) I was waiting for THE bus, suddenly 'i' (I duza litera prosze) heard a screech of tires and 'peal' (ale peal of czego?).
I ran there and I saw the 'inciddent' (ortog). I called for THE emergency services and 'i' I helped two 'peoples' PEOPLE 'left' ('left i tak jest zlym slowem tutaj...lepiej ESCAPE-uciec) from THEIR cars.
When the ambulance took THE 'casualtys' (nie- CASUALTIES) THE firefighter safeguardED the cars. I 'must gone' (nie, nie tak -...HAD TO GO) 'on' TO THE police for questioning as A witness and then I 'can come back to' COULD RETURN home. It was A very ghastly night.
A few days later I went to THE hospital 'becouse' (kochanie, prosze napisac to slowo bezblednie)I wanted to see THE 'casualtys' (ortog).
They (tutaj czasownik - THANKED) (komu- ME) very 'thans me' MUCH for MY help.
moonlesS
dziękuje miła :*
mg-
nie zawsze wszystko zauwaze, ale to 'because' i wszystkie jego wersje, to chyba mnie przesladuje na tym forum.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa