recenzja filmu- proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawę tej recenzji,niestety ang nie jest moją słabą stroną i na pewno jest dużo błędów!!

Mamma Mia was directed by Phyllid LLoyd. Is a musical with 27 song music band ABBA. It stars Amanda Seyfied as Sophie and Mery Streep who plays mum's Sophie.
The film was shot on the beautiful island of Skopelos in Greece.
Donna and her 20-year-old daughter Sophie lives in beautiful Greek Island. Sophie is about to get married. Donna has invited her best friends Rosie (Julie Walters) and Tanya (Christine Baranski) to the event. Sophie desire that her unknown father lead her to the altar. She sent letter to three men, which rendezvoused with her mother twenty year ago. She invites them all to her wedding witout telling her mum: Sam(Pierce Brosman), Bill (Stekkan Skarsgard) and Harry( Colin Firth). The film is interweave music ABBA.
I strongly recommend this funny comedy. Mamma mia is great opportunity that the newly fall in love in longs ABBA. The best way to check it is to watch it.
Mamma Mia was directed by Phyllid LLoyd. (a gdzie IT?) is a musical with 27 'song' (l. mn) music (po jakiemu to 'song music') FROM THE band ABBA. It stars Amanda Seyfied as Sophie and 'Mery' (postarahj sie chociaz imiona i nazwiska poprwnie) Streep who plays 'mum's Sophie' (co to...dlaczego nie Sophies' Mum?).
Donna and her 20-year-old daughter Sophie 'lives' (tu mam l. mnoga, to dlaczego lives?) 'in' ON A beautiful Greek Island.
Sophie 'desire' (3os.l.poj - dlaczego nie rozpoznajesz czas. 3os.l.poj) that her unknown father 'lead' (he-3os.l.poj- popraw czasownik) her to the altar.
She sent 'letter' (do 3 to listy- LETTERS) to three men, 'which' (jak o ludziach to WHO) 'rendezvoused' (znajdz inne slowo) with her mother
twenty yearS ago. She invites them all to her wedding 'witout' (ortog) telling...
The film is 'interweave' (czas przeszly) WITH THE 'music ABBA' (zla kol slow).
Mamma mia is A great opportunity that the 'newly' (newly co?) fall in love 'in' WITH THE 'longs' (ortog) OF ABBA.
dziękuje bardzo za pomoc!!!

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Brak wkładu własnego