Proszę o sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Wiem, że jest już bardzo późno , ale byłabym niezmiernie wdzięczna, gdyby ktoś rzucił na to okiem...

I live in a small village, in a big, pretty and cosy house. The house is surrounded by railings. The front door opens into a spacious hall. On left is living room with a chimney, a sofa, an armchair and a TV. Downstairs there are also big kitchen with dining room and toilet. On the first floor, there are study with little bookcase and computer, three bedrooms and a really big bathroom with a bath, a shower, a basin and a separate toilet. My parents have the biggest bedroom with large double bed and big three-door wardrobe. My brothers have smaller room but also very nice. They are there a toys, a desk, two bed and a chest of drawers. My room is very spacious. The peace itself is pained yellow. Right next to entrance there is my bed. There are also single a bed, a wardrobe, a CD player and set of shelves. Outside the house there is a garden with lots of flowes and fruit trees and a big garage for the car.

Z góry dziękuję

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia