Opis obrazka-sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojego opisu obrazka.

In the picture I can see four people siting around a table. I think that, they are family. This family consist of parents and two childreen. They are eating a dinner by the lake. The weather is good- it is sunny. Probably this is summer.
In the foreground there s white table and four chairs which?(na których) they are siting. On the table there are drinks and fruits. Small boy in the moment is eating apple. He is wearing red T-shirt. Next to him s siting small girl. I can't see her face, but she has got long, fair hair. On the left side is their mum. She is wearing white T-shirt. She has got sunglasses, too. In the central part I can see a man, who is wearing white T-shirt. He has got blond hair. I suppose parents are about 30. In the top right-hand corner there are other peple, who?(którzy) are relaxing by the lake. In the background there is beautiful, blue lake, which?(na którym) are sailing boats.
The picture makes the viever feel happy. I think they are enjoyin the mael, because they are smiling.

Z góry dziękuję za wszelką pomoc ;-)
In the picture (czy to jest painting czy photo?) I can (wyrzuc can –po prostu widzisz i opisujesz co widzisz) see four people siting (blad w pisowni) around a(the) table. I think that, (nie ma tu przecinka) they are family. This family consist of parents and two childreen (pisownia). They are eating a (nie potrzebne a) dinner by the lake. The weather is good- it is sunny. Probably this is summer. (zmien porzadek zdania i uzyj it is)
In the foreground there s white table and four chairs which?(na których) they are siting. (porzadek zdania, staraj sie zapomniec o porzadku zdan w polskim kiedy przekladasz na angielski) (sprawdz pisownie ostatniego slowa w zdaniu) On the table there are drinks and fruits. (zacznij zdanie od there are-znowu porzadek zdania). Small boy in the moment is eating apple. (wyrzuc ‘in the moment’, czas ktory uzywasz to okresla) (dodaj an przed apple – wiesz dlaczego?) He is wearing red T-shirt. Next to him s siting small girl.(zmien porzadek zdania, zacznij od “small girl”) I can't see her face, but she has got long, fair hair. On the left side is their mum.(znow zacznij zdanie od Mum) She is wearing white T-shirt. She has got sunglasses, too (too nie pasuje tu ;)). In the central part (czego?) I can (wyrzuc can) see a man, who is wearing white T-shirt. He has got blond hair. I suppose parents are about ( approximately, around) 30. In the top right-hand corner ( czego?) there are other peple, who?(którzy-ok) are relaxing by the lake (porzadek zdania znow). In the background there is (a) beautiful, blue lake, which?(na którym) are sailing ( wymaz “na ktorym plywaja” i uzyj po prostu- with sail boats) boats.
The picture makes the viever (pisownia) feel happy. I think they are enjoyin (pisownia) the mael(pisownia), because they are smiling.

Poza tym moze byc – good effort! :)
Bardzo dziękuje za wskazówki. Będę musiała trochę popracować nad tym porządkiem w zdaniach ;-)
niezamaco ;)

umknelo mi jeszcze pare drobiazgow. Np. Sprawdz pisownie fruit. Nie ma l.mn. (wiesz dlaczego?). Family consistS (trzeca osoba family=it :) ) ....

good luck!
'I can see' to British English
brakuje jeszcze kilku przedimkow
a small table, a small girl, a small boy

w jednym zdaniu przed who nie powinno byc przecinka
Dziękuje jeszcze raz za wskazówki.
A fruit ma taką sama postać i w liczbie pojedynczej i mnogiej, podobnie jak np. fish. Jakoś przeoczyłam ;)
"Summer" powinno byc napisane wielka litera
A dlaczego?
Dni tygodnia oraz sezony w jezyku angielski pisze sie wielka litera.
Dni tygodnia owszem. Nazwy miesięcy też. Sezony? Obawiam się, że nie.
obawiam sie ze sie mylisz...
LOL
eva74, w tak trudnej sprawie może się i myli, ale Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer

???
I nie "sezony" tylko pory roku :)

Sprawdź w słowniku i popraw sobie notatki z lekcji - to odnośnie tego co piszemy wielką literą.
To jest początek zdania więc powinno być wielką literą.
eva is absolutly right *as always :)

http://www.english-zone.com/spelling/cap-names.html
>To jest początek zdania więc powinno być wielką literą.

Niechcący wprowadziłam w błąd. To miał byc przykład na to, że masz rację. To zdanie ma dalej wiosnę i jesień. Pisane z małej litery. Mnie nie chodziło o lato (bo ono zaczyna zdanie) a o resztę:

"Summer generally refers to the warmest and humid season between spring and autumn..."
...nie fsktycznie masz racje tutaj, pisze sie z duzej w takich zdaniach: "It is Spring and it is also the Spring of life". Wiona zycia, podkreslajac jak wielkie znaczenie ma dla nas wiosna...ale nie w normalnym zdaniu.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie opisu obrazka i poprawienie błędów!
obrazek: http://www.discbusters.com/img/Arsi/DSC_6244.JPG
In the picture are the dog and the girl. They create a grup. They areon the dog disc contest. A girl throw disc who names is frisbee. A dog jump over her leg and catch frisbee. Few peoplein tke backgrund observive the group which executes match of trick with frisbee to rytm of music.The dog has black-white, long fur. A girl have black cap,colors trouses, and blue t-shirt witch inscription "DISC BUSTERS". They are seeing very enjoy. (ostatnie zdanie miało znaczyć że wyglądają jakby się bardzo dobrze bawili)
Czyli "summer" pozostawiam napisane mała literą ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie