Prośba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, proszę o sprawdzenie krótkiego tekstu. Tekst ma zaczynać się od słów "
I am sitting" i dalej mam opowiadać o mieście w którym kiedyś byłem na wakacjach nie podając jego nazwy. Z góry dziękuję za pomoc

I am sitting on bench, and I look at the old buildings. I see tight streets full of scooters, motorcycles and small cars where are lots of pizzerias and cafés. The most comfortable time to go to this city is May and June, because they are sunny and warm days. Behind my back, I have one of the greatest buildings of the world, one of the New Seven Wonders, which is symbol of this city and this country and where centuries ago people can seen huntings for wild beasts, gladiators fights and naumachias. This city is full of beautiful historic monuments, what we see wherever we go. 'W pobliżu znajduje się' excellent national museum projected by Michelangelo Buonarotti. Disadvantage of this city is that the traffic paticipants, especially motorcyclists, doesn't pay attention to pedestrians. In the morning, you can go sightseeing, or eat dinner in one of the good restaurants, famous for spaghetti, pizzas and delicious wine. In the night you can have some fun, everyone will find something for self. From operas and spectacular displays performed by the street actors, to discos, when you can dance with friends 'przy' many kinds of music. The people says, that every roads lead to this city
>I am sitting on {a} bench and {looking} at {some} old buildings. I see {busy}
>streets full of scooters, motorcycles and small cars {with} lots of
>pizzerias and cafés {all around}. The most {enjoyable} time to {come} to this city is {in}
>May and June, because {the days are sunny and warm then}. Behind my back, {there is} one of the greatest buildings of the world, one of the New Seven
>Wonders, which is {the} symbol of this city and this country, (ale co to za budynke tam jest?) and where
>centuries ago people {could be} seen {hunting} for wild beasts, gladiators
>{fighting} and naumachias????. This city is full of beautiful historic
>monuments, {which} we see wherever we go. {In the near distance from here, there is an}
>excellent national museum {designed} by Michelangelo Buonarotti.
>{One of the disadvantages} of this city is that {motorists}, especially
>motorcyclists, {don't} pay attention to pedestrians. In the morning,
>you can go sightseeing, or eat dinner in one of the good restaurants
>famous for spaghetti, {pizza} and delicious wine. In the night, you can
>have some fun, everyone will find something {to suit them}. From operas and
>spectacular {shows} performed by {} street actors, to discos, when
>you can dance with friends {to} many kinds of music. {} People
>{say} that every {road leads} to this city.
Wielkie dzięki za tak szybkie sprawdzenie :). W tekście jak się pewnie domyśliłeś chodziło o koloseum, jednak nie mogłem podawać w nim nazw własnych. A naumachia to inscenizacja bitwy morskiej również przedstawiana w koloseum, pisze się tak samo zarówno w języku angielskim jak i w polskim. Dzięki raz jeszcze!

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Brak wkładu własnego