Uczciwa i kompetentna osoba proszona o pomoc:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy mógłby ktoś sprawdzić poprawność poniższego tekstu?
Będe wdzięczny:)

I live in Swiniokrzywda which is of province slask on the south of Poland. It’s locked between Zydowska Wola and Zawisc. It’s little and beautiful city. The most longest street is a high street 23maja. Abroad this street are inter alia church and mine. The weather as the same as all Poland. So winter is cold and summer is hot. Swinokrzywda is famous of volleyball team and Olympic champion Adam Malysz. In Swinokrzywda are any tourist attractions but is old mine which 126 lod yeae and park. It’s the best places to go to walk with somebody or with dog. I think that the best thing in this city are people. It’s small and quite city so people who live here are nice, friendly and helpful.
I live in Swiniokrzywda which is 'of' IN THE province OF Slask 'on' IN the south of Poland.
It's 'A' 'little'SMALL and beautiful city. The 'most' (Niepotr) longest street is a high street NAMED '23maja' 23 MAY STREET.
'Abroad' ON this street are inter alia church and mine. The weather 'as' IS the
same as IN all OF Poland.
Swinokrzywda is famous 'of' FOR A volleyball team and Olympic champion Adam Malysz. In Swinokrzywda THERE are NOT Many tourist attractions, (przezcinek przed but) but 'is' (niepotr) AN old mine which 126 'lod yeae' YEARS OLD and A park. It's the best 'places' PLACE to go 'to' FOR A walk with somebody or
with A dog. I think that the best thing in this city are THE people. It's
small and 'quite' QUIET (sprawdz roznice pomiedzy quite a quiet) city so people who live here are nice, friendly and helpful.
Dzięki Ci dobry człowieku, niechaj Bóg Ci to w dzieciach wynagrodzi...