Recenzja film - prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
„Forest Gump” is a drama film. Film was made in the USA by Robert Zemeckis. He was a director. Film is about a stupid man, Forest Gump. In the film Forest falls in love with Jennifer, but she doesn’t love Forest. He goes to army in order to take part in the Vietnam war. There he helps his commander, Taylor. Forest comes back to his country and marries Jennifer, despite she still doesn’t love him.
Tom Hanks (Forest) is weird. His art is amaizing. He can play any role. He’s excellent actor. Jennifer is fantastic. However one actor, Gary Sinise as the commander Taylor isn’t so good. The dialogues are revelation. They’re funny, but the film is about serious things.
The location is very good. The Vietnam’s forest is realistic. The costumes are excellent. The filming is imaginative with good action scenes.
To sum up this film shows very important thing: Vietnam’s war. “Forest Gump” is more excitinf than any drama. It’s very good film. You should watch this film. It was always on New Year's Day on TV.

Czy waszym zdaniem jest to w miare dobra recenzja ? Jezeli wystepuja jakies bledy prosze o ich poprawienia i wskazanie mi ich. Dziekuje za pomoc.
THE film was made in the USA by Robert Zemeckis. He 'was' (a juz nie jest?) a director. THE film is about a 'stupid' (uzyj inne slowo) man, Forest Gump.
Forest comes back to 'his country' (a mamy zgadywac ktore to 'country')
and marries Jennifer, despite THE FACT THAT she still doesn't love him.
His art is 'amaizing' (ortog).
He's AN excellent actor.
However one actor, Gary Sinise as the commander Taylor isn't so good.(dlaczego?) The dialogues are 'revelation' (zmien slowo i czesc zdania).
To sum up this film shows A very important thing: Vietnam's war.
“Forest Gump" is more excitinG than any drama. It's A very good
film.
Zapomniales o 1960s muzyce (Elvis), Flower Power i inne wazne rzeczy.
It was always 'on' (napisz slowo played) ON New Year's Day on THE TV.

To moze napisac kazdy kto nawet tego filmu nie widzial. Moze cos od siebie, rozszerz fakt, ze film pokazuje zmiany w USD ktore mialy miejsce.
dziekuje Ci za sprawdzenie, poprawilem bledy i zmienilem troche ta recenzje, prosze jeszcze raz o sprawdzenie.

„Forest Gump” is a drama film. This drama directed by Robert Zemeckis, based on novel written by Winston Groom. Main role plays Tom Hanks. Film was release in 1994 in USA. The film talks about the man, Forrest Gump who tells story of his life to people, which he has met on a bench. In the film Forest falls in love with Jennifer, but she doesn’t love Forest. He goes to army in order to take part in the Vietnam war. There he helps his commander, Taylor. He became a popular person. He has got everything except Jennifer. This film talks about love and happiness, but also about life. The most important part of the film is the way in which actors play. Without Tom hanks (Forrest) and Wright Penn (Jenny) this film wouldn’t delight so many people. The dialogues are revelation. They’re funny, but the film is about serious things. The location is very good. The Vietnam’s forest is realistic. The costumes are excellent. The filming is imaginative with good action scenes. I would advise anyone to watch this film. It is one of my favorite film and I think everyone could find in this movie something for ourself.
please zmien tego Foresta na Forrest :|
Poprawione

"Forrest Gump" is a drama film. This drama directed by Robert Zemeckis, based on novel written by Winston Groom. Main role plays Tom Hanks. Film was release in 1994 in USA. The film talks about the man, Forrest Gump who tells story of his life to people, which he has met on a bench. In the film Forrest falls in love with Jennifer, but she doesn't love Forest. He goes to army in order to take part in the Vietnam war. There he helps his commander, Taylor. He became a popular person. He has got everything except Jennifer. This film talks about love and happiness, but also about life. The most important part of the film is the way in which actors play. Without Tom hanks (Forrest) and Wright Penn (Jenny) this film wouldn't delight so many people. The dialogues are revelation. They're funny, but the film is about serious things. The location is very good. The Vietnam's forest is realistic. The costumes are excellent. The filming is imaginative with good action scenes. I would advise anyone to watch this film. It is one of my favorite film and I think everyone could find in this movie something for ourself.

Teraz wszystko w porzadku ?
'Main role plays Tom Hanks' (to zdanie jest zle...albo The main role is plaYED by Tom Hanks, albo Tom Hanks plays the main role)
THE film was releaseD (czas przeszly) in 1994 in THE USA. The film 'talks' (film does NOT talk - it TELLS) THE STORY OF the man, Forrest Gump who 'tells' uzyj slowo 'narrates) THE story of his life to people, 'which' WHOM (jak mowimy o ludziach to who, whom, tutaj WHOM) he has met on a bench.
He goes to THE army in order to take part in the Vietnam war.
'He' (ale kto?, tutaj nie wiadomo, czy Forrest czy Taylor) became a popular
person. He has got everything IN LIFE except Jennifer. This film tELLS about
love and happiness, but also about life. The most important part of
the film is the way in which actors play THEIR PARTS.
The dialogues are 'revelation' (nie wiem, czy to najlepsze slowo-). They're funny, but the film is ALSO about serious things. The location (ale tam bylo wiecej jak jedna location-ktora?) is very good. The 'Vietnam's forest' (forest in Vietnam) is VERY realistic.
The 'costumes' (slowo costumes uzywamy kiedy aktorzy sa 'przebrani', myslalam, ze film pokazywal zwykle stroje) are excellent.
It is one of my favorite filmS and I think everyone could find in this 'movie' (dlaczego raz nazywasz to film, a raz movie- consistency!) something for 'ourself' THEMSELVES.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie