proszę o sprawdzenie opowiadania.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Last summer I decided to spend holidays with my friends. We chose France as our aim of the trip. Our dream was to experience something amazing.
As soon as we set off, we realized that it can be really nice travel. First of all we opt for cheap airlines, but the plane we were traveling in was first-class! To make the most of this mistake, we were asking many times for drinks or food during the flight - everything was for free. When we got to Paris we were lucky once again. Instead of going to the cheap hotel, we were lead into five-star apartment. As it turned out, our travel agency accidentally take us for rich people who probably stayed at home. But nobody, except us, knew about it. We could continue our stay in amazing hotel. Big swimming pool, delicious food, beautiful weather - we had really luxury life.
But the week after lazing for free it came to light that we aren't these expected guests. My friend was asked for ID and suspicious waitress checked it in his database. Then we had meeting with police. We were quite terrified of this situation. Interrogation lasted for hours. Fortunately I have very shrewd friend. He started shouting that we paid for another travel and we were cheated. He said that were just about to contact with travel agency and try to find out what happened. My friend was so convincing that we reached an agreement and we could go home.
Now we are back in Poland. For two weeks we talk continuously about our journey. Everybody are amazed at it. Surely, it was worth going on these holidays.
Last summer I decided to spend my holidays with my friends. We chose France. Our dream was to experience something amazing.
As soon as we set off, we realized how nice it can be to travel. Although we opted for cheap airlines, the plane was really first-class! To make the most of our journey, we kept asking for drinks or food during the flight - everything was free (czy jestes pewna ze nie podrozowalas pierwsza klasa? :-)). When we got to Paris we got lucky once again. Instead of going to a cheap hotel, we were transferred to a five-star apartment. As it happened, our travel agency mistook us for some rich people who probably stayed at home. Luckily nobody, except us, knew about it. We could continue our stay in this amazing hotel with a big swimming pool. The food was delicious and the weather beautiful - it was really luxurious.
However, the following week it was suddently discovered that we weren't the people we were taken for. My friend was asked for an ID and a suspicious waitress checked his details on their database. Later on we had a meeting with the police. We were quite terrified of this situation. The police interrogation lasted for hours. Fortunately, I my friend, being very shrewd, started shouting that we had paid for the holiday and that we were being cheated. He said that were just about to contact the travel agency in order to find out what had happened. My friend sounded so convincing that were allowed to go home.
We are now back in Poland. For the last two weeks we have been talking continuously about the trip. Everybody says it was an amazing experience. Surely, it was worth going on these holidays.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego