opis

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Opis kampani nt ochrony srodowiska. Bardzo prosze o poprawienie głownych bledow:)

About one week ago I participated on campaign with my family and friends. This campaign concerns preservation of environment. This event was organized by young people, who are interesting environment. The campaign was started on the first of July and lasted 2 days. This event took places in centre of Szczecin in a big hall. I remember this campaign very well, because was very good organization. The subject of this event was very important also.

Preparation to this event lasted one day. All the decoration were prepared by young boys and girls. They had a lot of job. They painted a posters an hung on the wall. This posters presented the problem of environment. Next the young people prepared the table and chairs for dhe guests. They blew green balloon and hung on the wall also.

The atmosphere at the campaign was fantastic. In the firs day the director of this campaign had a speech. He is talking about problem of environment for example about acid rain, ozon hole and greenhouse effect. In the second day the director presented us how we can protect our environment.

Participation on this event gave me some information about protect our environment. In my opinion this campaign was organized very well. I had not only lessons about environment but also a good fun. I have heard that other people was satisfacted this campaign too.

Z góry dziękuje:)
A dlaczego nie lubisz uzywac slowa 'the' - to jest takie malenkie, a bez tego zdania sa niegram.
About one week ago I participated 'on' IN A campaign with my family and
friends. This campaign concernED THE preservation of THE environment. This
event was organized by young people, who are 'interesting' (popraw-zla czesc zdania)IN THE environment.
he campaign was started on the 'first' 1st of July and lasted FOR 2 days. This
event took 'places' L. poj) in THE centre of Szczecin in a big hall. I remember this campaign very well, because 'THERE was very good organization' (nie, nie tak...because it was very well organizeD). The subject of this event was ALSO very important. 'also' (Niepotr).
THE preparation 'to' OF this event lasted one day. All the decorationS were
prepared by young boys and girls. They had a lot 'of job' TO DO. (albo..They had a big job on their hands) They painted 'a' (nie dajemy 'a' przy l. mn) posters anD hung (ale siebie cvzy posters?) on the wall. ThESE posters presented the problem of THE environment. Next the young people prepared the table and chairs for THE guests. They blew green balloonS and hung THEM on the wall. 'also' (niepotr).
The atmosphere 'at' OF the campaign was fantastic. In the firsT day the director of this campaign 'had' MADE a speech. He 'is talking' TALKED about THE problem of THE environment for example about acid rain, ozonE hole and THE greenhouse effect. In the second day the director 'presented TO us' (zrob to inaczej...gave a presentation on) how we can protect our environment.
Participation on this event gave me some information about THE protectION OF our environment.
I had not only lessons about THE environment but also 'a' (niepotr) good fun. I have heard that other people 'was' WERE (people tutaj l.mn) 'satisfacted' SATISFIED WITH this campaign too.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Brak wkładu własnego