speech - my idol

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Treść mojej mowy:
"I want to talk about my idol. His name’s Steve Nash. He is Canadian talented basketball player, superstar NBA. He’s 1.91 metres and 80 kilograms and has got number 13. Steve was born in 7th of February in 1974 in South Africa but grew up in Canada. He has been playing basketball since he was 13. He graduated from a boarding school St. Michaels University School, he graduated with a degree in sociology. He won a bronze medal at the Canada Games and won a silver medal at the World University Games. Nash has a brother and sister. He is married with Alejandra Amarilla and they have twin girls. Steve Nash is my idol because despite his fantastic career, he finds time for charity. He set up foundation dedicated to help unhealthy and disabled children in personal development, education and enjoyment of life.".

Co waszym zdaniem jest źle ? Dzięki za wszelką pomoc :)
He is A TALENTED Canadian basketball player, AN NBA superstar. He's 1.91 metres TALL , WIEGHS 80 kilograms and has got number 13. Steve was born ON THE 7th of February in 1974 in South Africa but grew up in Canada. He has been playing basketball since he was 13. He graduated from St. Michaels University School, he graduated with a degree in sociology. He won a bronze medal at the Canada Games and (won) a silver (medal) at the World University Games. Nash has a brother and A sister. He is married TO Alejandra Amarilla and they have twin girls. Steve Nash is my idol because despite his fantastic career, he finds time for charity. He HAS set up A foundation dedicated to help ILL and disabled children in personal development, education and enjoyment of life.".
*wieghs
wEIghs
Dziękuję za pomoc :D

« 

Szkoły językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie