make up czy underwrite?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, mam pewien problem z napisanie zwrotu "pokrywa w pelni koszty",
wg mojej "teorii" po angielsku brzmialo by to tak: "make up for full of cost", wachalem sie czy uzyc zamiast "make up" slowa "underwrite".
Dziekuje bardzo za odpowiedz.
covers the cost in full
slownik longman podaje:
cover the cost (of something) (=pay for all of something)
a jak zrobic do tego przeczenie?
wiem - z angielskiego nie jestem mocny.
mysle ze doesn't.
podaj cale zdanie
Po polsku zdanie brzmi tak: "Nie mogę zaakceptować kwoty, którą Państwo zaproponowaliście, ponieważ nie pokrywa ona nawet w pełni wszystkich kosztów".
I am writing to inform that I am not ready to accept your proposal bill, because it should not be enough to cover all my expenses.

your proposal bill lub your proposal
It was be usefull to mention that I was adviced by my accountant manager to send you my new best ( final?) offer.

Therefore I kindly ask the ......( nazwa firmy) management for new definite stand on this business (money) matters.

your sincerely

pozdrawiam
>It was be usefull

2 bledy, w tym jeden dziwny
Chyba nawet trzy, bo wyrazenie--- byloby lepiej nie jest poprawne nawet po polsku, ale tak ladnie brzmi hehehe

It will be useful,next time if you create something not correct everything.

btw syl
mark-
It was be 'usefull' (ortog) to mention that I was 'adviced' (NIE- advice to rzeczownik, tutaj potrzeba czasownika ADVISED) by my 'accountant' (generalnie tak nie mowimy - lepiej accountancy) manager to send you my new best offer.
Therefore I kindly ask the ( nazwa firmy) management for new definite stand on this business (money) matters.
>>I am writing to inform that I am not ready to accept your proposal
bill, because it 'should' (z\le slowo - tutaj WILL not be 'enough' (nie ten reg. lepiej SUFFICIENT/ADEQUATE) to cover all my expenses.
Terri bardzo prosze, przeslij calosc w poprawnej formie.
Czesto potrzebuje wyrazen tego typu.
terri yuo are great.
>Terri you are great

No w końcu to odkryłeś :)
merix you are an idiot
mark-
napisz dokladnie wersje po polsku, wtedy po ang. (Poprawimy, i ona bedzie dobrym template dla Ciebie).
calosc w poprawnej formie powinna brzmieć tak:
I am writing to inform that I am not ready to accept your proposal, because it will not be adequate to cover all my expenses.
inform you
rzeczywiście "inform you".
dzięki.
terri najwazniejsza jest dla mnie angielska wersja

I am writing to inform that I am not ready to accept your proposal bill,
because it is not sufficient for me to cover all my expenses.
It will be useful to mention that I was advised by my accountancy manager to send you my best offer.
Therefore, I kindly ask the xyz management for new definite stand on these business matters. I hope this problem didn't ( doesn't?) discontinue our cooperation. I suppose, that in future we will avoid money turbulence in our partnership.

your proposal bill nie jestem pewny bill

Therefore, I kindly ask the xyz management for new definite stand on these business matters
( this business matter nie wiem czy lepiej to wyglada w poj czy w mnogiej?).
I hope this problem didn't ( doesn't?) discontinue our cooperation.

I suppose, that in future we will avoid money turbulence in our partnership.
( to zdanie knot potrzebuje cos zgrabniejszego i nie wiem jak stworzyc supposition ( taka mala szpilka, ze pieniadze nie sa najwaznejsze w wspolpracy))

wielkie dzieki
merix you're an idiot

Sure, Misterrrr. :)
>I hope this problem didn't ( doesn't?) discontinue our cooperation.

chodzi mi o to ze :ten problem nie zlamie naszej wspolpracy
ale moze: problem nie zlamal wspolpracy jest lepiej
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Brak wkładu własnego