My room. Proszę o sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My favorite places is my own room. He is on the first floor my house. I like him, because he is always quiets and I can in it calmly think. My room locked is between my brother’s room and my parent’s room. With the window my room I can see my garden and houses my neighbors. It is wonderful viev especially in the summer, when all the greenery and blooms. My room is pointed on two colors: blue and yellow. On the walls hang pictures and my cat’s photo. On the one wall are my own pictures, then I painted when I was bored, because is looks a little funny. On the windowsill are cacti and another plants. At the door is my bed with blue coverlet and my lovely cat. Next bed is bedside table with salt lamp. Near is the desk with computer and printer. Next is wardrobe, bookcase with my favorite books and clothes basket. I like to stay in my room. I always make homework and learn in it. I watch the movies and learn play on the guitar, too. I like reading books and laugh with my friends. This is my favorite places. I like here spend my free time.
My 'favorite' (ortog) 'places' (dlaczego uzywasz l. mn?) is my own room. 'He' (nie, room to 'it'-) is on the first floor OF my house.
I like 'him' (I like him too- ale tu nie mowa o mezczyznach, room to 'it'), because 'he' IT is always 'quiets' (popraw) and I can 'in it calmly think' (zla kol slow ...think calmly...).
My room IS locked 'is' (w zlym miejscu) between my brother's room and my parent's room. With the window OF my room I can see my garden and THE houses OF my 'neighbors' (neighboUrs-BrE, neighbors-AmE). It is A wonderful 'viev' (ortog) especially in the summer, when all the greenery and blooms (tutaj cos brakuje na koncu zdania). My room is 'pointed' (ortog) 'on' IN two colors: blue and yellow.
On 'the' (niepotr) one wall are my own pictures, 'then' (zle slowo, tutaj WHICH) I painted when I was bored, because 'is' THEY 'looks' LOOK a little funny. On the windowsill are cacti and 'another' OTHER plants. 'At' (cos tu nie tak) the door is my bed with blue coverlet and my lovely cat. Next TO THE bed is A bedside table with salt lamp. Near TO IT is the desk with computer and printer. Next is THE wardrobe, bookcase with my favorite books and clothes basket.
I always 'make' DO homework and learn in it. I watch 'the' (niepotr) movies and learn playING 'on' (niepotr) the guitar, too. I like reading books and laughING with my friends. This is my favorite 'places' (places to l. mnoga, ale masz czasownik l. poij 'is'-zmien). I like 'here spend my free time' (zla kol slow...TO spend my free time here.)
>My favorite {place} is my own room. {It} is on the first floor {of} my house.
>I like {it} because {it} is always {quiet} and I can {} think {in it in silence}.
>My room {is located} between my brother's room and my {parents'} room. {From}
>the window {of} my room, I can see my garden and my {neighbours' house}. It is
>{a} wonderful {view} especially in the summer, when all the greenery
>{blossoms}. My room is {painted} two {colours}: blue and yellow. {The}
>walls {are hung with} pictures and {a} photo {of my cat}. On {} one wall {there} are my own
>pictures {hung.} {} I painted {them} when I was bored, ???because is looks a little
>funny.??? On the windowsill are {cactuses} and {some other} plants. {Next to}the door is
>my bed with {a} blue coverlet and my lovely cat. {Beside the} bed is {a} bedside
>table with {a} salt lamp. {There is also a} desk with {a} computer and printer. Next {to the desk}
>{there are a} wardrobe, {a} bookcase with my favorite books and {a} clothes basket. I
>like to stay in my room. I always {do my} homework and {study} in it. I
>watch {} movies and learn {to} play {} the guitar, too. I like reading
>books and {laughing} with my friends. This is my favorite {place}. I like
>{spending} my free time {here}.
Albo

"My FAVORITE place..." oraz "My room is painted two COLORS...",

albo

"My FAVOURITE place..." oraz "My room is painted two COLOURS..."

Chyhba jednak lepiej będzie trzymać się jednej wersji - brytyjskiej lub amerykańskiej i nie mieszać ich ze sobą :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia