uniforms at school - for and against. prosze o spr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Few years ago Mr Giertych introduced the duty to wear uniforms at school. People were rather indignant at this idea and criticized it. What was the reason of their outrage? Did they really think that uniforms at school are unnecessary and unwelcome or maybe they did not like the initiator? I would like to analyze advantages and disadvantages of this conception.

On the one hand, people want to express their individuality and creativity. It is possible thanks to clothes and make – up. Some people who listen to rock music, want to show it and wear black clothes. Another people prefer listening rap music and wearing loose sweatshirts, jeans or tracksuits. They want to be noticeable and recognizable. What is more, uniforms often are not fashionable. Young people do not like one – colour, simple clothes like aprons or waistcoats.

On the other hand, uniforms can put students on the same level of appearance, so they work like equalization. Young people will not have a chance to show that they are from different backgrounds. It is really important for needy students, who don't have enough money to buy fashionable clothes.
What is more, uniforms make that young girls concentrate on studying rather than think how to exposure their bodies. Boys are also more concentrated, because they don't see uncovered belly buttons or breasts. In addition, this same clothes with this same symbols (like school's emblem or patron's name) build sense of identity to school.

Finally, I would like to say that uniform make impossible to dress fashionably and express people's personalities. But in my opinion people can do it after school, for example on the parties and meetings with friends. Uniforms are necessary to equitation students' appearances and build the school' identity. So probably opponents of Mr Giertych idea don't like him or they want to give youth too much freedom.
...I would like to analyze advantages and disadvantages of this 'conception' CONCEPT.
'It' THIS is possible thanks to clothes and make-up. Some people who listen to rock music, want to show it and wear ONLY black clothes. 'Another' OTHER people prefer listening TO rap music and wearing loose sweatshirts, jeans or tracksuits. What is more, uniforms 'often are' ARE OFTEN not fashionable.
On the other hand, uniforms can put students on the same level of
appearance, so they 'work like equalization' (nie rozumiem tego-).
Young people 'will not have a chance' (tutaj to wyglada jako disadvantage, a chyba myslisz o advantage) to show that they are from different backgrounds. It is really important for 'needy students' (zmien to), who don't have enough money to buy fashionable clothes. (Myslalam, ze to rodzice kupuja, a nie sami studenci).
What is more, uniforms make 'that' (niepotr) young girls concentrate on studying
rather than OFD thinkING how to 'exposure' EXPOSE their bodies. Boys are also 'more concentrated' (nie, nie, boys to nie orange juice...tutaj ...Boys also concentrate more..), because they don't see uncovered belly buttons or
breasts. In addition, 'this' THESE (l. mnoga do clothes) same clothes with 'this' THE same symbols (like A school's emblem or THE patron's name) build sense of identity toWARDS THE school.
Finally, I would like to say that uniform make IT impossible to dress
fashionably and TO express people's personalities. But in my opinion
people can do 'it' THIS after school, for example on 'the' (niepotr) parties and meetings with friends. Uniforms are necessary to 'equitation' (zle slowo- popraw) students' appearances and build the school'S identity.