Bardzo proszę, sprawdźcie mój list.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Ms Weatherby,
I am writing to your hotel in order to ask you some questions.
I wish to make a reservation from 14 to 16 April for myself and three friends. We will require two rooms with single beds and one room with double. I would be very grateful if you could give us rooms with television sets.
On the phone I told you that we may consume meat meals. I want to correct that statement. One of my friends is a vegetarian, so I wish that you will take into consideration his meatless diet.
Could you send me a leaflet about the main tourist attractions in yours neighborhood? I want to receive some more informations about this place.
I would be grateful if you give me the number of your bank account, because I want to pay an advance money.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Yours sincerely
Kelly Brown
I am writing to your hotel in order to ask you FOR some 'questions' INFORMATION.
I wish to make a reservation from THE 14TH to THE 16TH April for myself and three friends.
One of my friends is a vegetarian, so I wish that you 'will' (niepotr) TO take into consideration his meatless diet.
Could you send me a leaflet about the main tourist attractions in
'yours' YOUR neighborhood? I want to receive 'some more' FURTHER 'informations' INFORMATION to jest rzecz. niepol) about this place.
I would be grateful if you give me the number of your bank account,
because I want to pay YOU an advance. 'money' (niepotr). (Tylko, ze generalnie nikt nie da Ci nr bank account, ludzie wysylaja 'cheques' albo inne formy platnicze)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie