list

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej ;) Prosiłabym was bardzo o sprawdzenie pierwszej części listu formalnego na temat "Piszesz do lokalnej gazety z prośbą o zamieszczenie ogłoszenia, że szukasz ochotników do pomocy w weekendy w domu dziecka." Z góry dziękuję za wszelką pomoc

Dear Mr Scott,

I am writing on behalf of „Rainbow” Children's House to request your newspaper help in a special campaign which we are organizing. We are looking for volunteers to help at weekends – especially in the afternoon. I would greatly appreciate it if you could publicise the vacancies.
There are various activities included in the timetable but I am absolutely sure that they will be enjoyable not only for children, but also for volunteers. Our Children's House will employ people under the age of 30, with a sense of responsibility. We also require a great patience and pedagogical skills. The first meeting is planned at 10 am on Friday, of course in our office.
I would be most grateful if you could insert information about documents which are the most needed to help us to verify our applicant's competences. All volunteers should have an identity card current routine test and positive opinion from the local authorities.
To jeszcze raz ja, właśnie dokończyłam list i bardzo bym was prosiła o jakiekolwiek sugestie / poprawki :) Z góry dziękuję :)

Dear Mr Scott,

I am writing on behalf of „Rainbow” Children's House to request your newspaper help in a special campaign which we are organizing. We are looking for volunteers to help at weekends – especially in the afternoon. I would greatly appreciate it if you could publicise the vacancies.
There are various activities included in the timetable and I am absolutely sure that they will be enjoyable not only for children, but also for volunteers. Our Children's House will employ people under the age of 30, with a sense of responsibility. We also require a great patience and pedagogical skills. The first meeting is planned at 10 am on Friday, of course in our office.
I would be most grateful if you could insert information about documents which are the most needed to help us to verify our applicant's competences. All volunteers should have an identity card, current routine test and positive opinion from the local authorities.
What is the most important, we are convinced that our action will bring huge benefits for both sides. Firstly, our wards need a lot of attention and care, so every single gesture of involvement will be appreciated by them. Secondly, that kind of work can be a very valuable experience for volunteers because they will learn how to treat children who demand more sensitivity.
Furthermore, we organized similar campaign last year and we found several people who have been working for “Rainbow” up to this day. We believe that this year's campaign may bring even better results. I feel that your publication might be the best way to inform people about this initiative.
We would be delighted if you would consider the request outlined in this letter and I would like to thank you in advance for your time and kind cooperation.

Yours sincerely,
XYZ

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie