Bardzo prosze o spr!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Będę wdzięczna za sprawdzenie tekstu:

I recently watched a romantic comedy „Why not”. It is directed by Ryszard Zatorski, the film stars Maciej Zakościelny and Anna Cieślak.The film tells a story of talented, young woman who go to Warsaw to make her dreams come true: she would like to have a good job and meet a perfect man.
In the begining everything has gone bad.She made amazing commercial of perfume for prestigious firm, but one of its worker Renata stole her idea.Małgosia also met very handsome man, who is boss of that firm. he did not tell her truth about himself.
The film’s plot is very dull and unimaginative. It is one of many „Cinderlla’s story” with happy ending where everybody lived happily ever after.In addition peripheral actors are unnoticable.They apperance for short period of time. Moveover acting is weak and disapointing.I expected something more from main actors.
I have never watched such as boring film as „Why not”.I would not recomended it because it is uniteresting story with bad acting and ill-considered script. If you don’t want to waste your time you shouldn’t watched it.
I recently watched a romantic comedy "Why not?".
The film tells a story of A talented, young woman who goES to Warsaw to make her dreams come true: she would like to have a good job and meet a perfect man.
In the 'begining' (ortog) everything 'has'(niepotr) goES bad. She maKES AN amazing commercial 'of' FOR A NEW perfume for A prestigious firm, but one of its workerS, Renata stEALS her idea. Małgosia also meETS A very handsome man, who is THE boss of that firm. He 'did' DOES not tell her THE truth about himself.
It is one of many '"Cinderlla's' (ortog) story" with happy ending where everybody lived happily ever after. In addition THE peripheral actors are unnoticable.They 'apperance' APPEAR for short periodS of time. Moveover acting is weak and 'disapointing' (ortog). I expected something more from THE main actors.
I have never watched such A 'as' (niepotr) boring film as "Why not". I would
not 'recomended' RECOMMEND it because it is AN 'uniteresting' (ortog) story with bad acting and ill-considered script. If you don't want to waste your time you shouldn't watcH it.
Mozna by jeszcze w paru miejscach doszlifowac, ale najbardziej rzuca mi sie w oczy:

1. It is one of many "Cinderlla's story" -

2. main actors, peripheral actors - a moze by tak: ,

oczywiscie, to tylko sugestie ...;)
Dziękuję bardzo za sprawdzenie i pomocne sugestie. Pozdrawiam