Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie 1 krótkiego listu ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo was proszę o sprawdzenie mi tego jednego krótkiego listu. Z góry serdecznie dziękuję za wszelkie poprawki.
1. Twoja rodzina przeprowadziła się do nowego domu. Piszesz do koleżanki/kolegi z Londynu.
- podaj termin i przyczynę przeprowadzki
- opisz swój pokój i wyposażenie salonu
- opisz okolicę i lokalizację domu
- zaproś do siebie i powiedz jak można dojechać

I'm writing to let you know that last Monday I and my parents move to new house because old house was small. The house is in the suburbs. It's pretty and big, we have eight rooms two bedrooms and garage. The garden is in front of the house. My room is the biggest. It's beautiful. Walls are bright blue. There is a green carpet on the floor. There are a big bed, desk, shelves and computer. The window is big. On the wall is my picture. The living room is big. Walls are yellow and orange. There is a red carpet on the floor. There are a sofa, two armchairs, fireplace and cupboard with TV. On the floor is a plant. The neighbourhood is beautiful. Near my house is a big shop and small park with many tree. I like my new neighbours. My house is near Mozart street. I would like to invite you to my new house. I will you show all. You can get me bus number 121. I can take you from bus station.

Z góry dziękuje bardzo:):):)
Ponawiam prośbę. Potrzebuje to na jutro.
>I'm writing to let you know that last Monday my parents {and I moved} to
>{a} new house because {our} old house was {too} small. The {new} house is in the suburbs.
>It's {nice} and big. We have eight rooms, two bedrooms and {a} garage. The
>garden is in front of the house. My room is the biggest. It's
>beautiful. {The walls} are bright blue. There is a green carpet on the
>floor. There are a big bed, {a} desk, shelves and {a} computer. The window is
>big. On the wall is {a} picture {of me}. The {living-room} is big. {The walls} are yellow and orange. There is a red carpet on the floor. There are a
>sofa, two armchairs, {a} fireplace and {a} cupboard with {a} TV. On the floor is a
>plant. The neighbourhood is beautiful. Near my house is a big shop and
>{a} small park with many {trees}. I like my new neighbours. My house is near
>Mozart {Street}. I would like to invite you to my new house. I will
>show {you round the house}. You can get {to my place on a} number 121 {bus}. I can take you from {the} bus
>station.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa