Jeszcze jedno na dziś :))) Proszę o spr!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In my opinion all ventures which are connected with art should be promoted and supported by the government. Nowadays, this issue is under discussion. The question is: Is it really necessary to back up high culture? I am sure it it.
To begin with, people who live day to day and cound every penny, don't consider about high culture. This form of entertainment is cesondary for them. I think everybody should have equal chances to enjoy it. If it was paid extra by the state, this community would visit in theatre or opera.
I'd like to place emphasis on that in the government interest is taking care of citizens' culture level. This determinant certificates about whole country, which consists of citizenship, which are educated niter alia by high culture.
Assuming that prices' tickets may be reduced thanks to sponsoring, turnout interested in high culture may be bigger. This operation guarantes success.
What is more, sponsoring by the state gives ab opportunity to evolve others form of art and better preparations. Moneys could be intended for more professional stage design, costumes or lessons for promising actors.
I think I've proved that is really significant undertaking, which should be put into practice. Culture moulds our personality and it is also absorbing way of exploit free time. High culture is worthy ro be sponsored.
The question 'is' (daj tu 'remains', wtedy nie bedziesz mial 2 razy 'is'): Is it really necessary to 'back up' (tutaj 'support') high culture? I am sure it 'it' (co to - tutaj IS).
To begin with, people who live day to day and 'cound' (ortog) every penny, 'don't consider' (nie, nie tak, bo tego nawet nie masz na mysli, - o czy6m myslisz to ...DO NOT HAVE TIME 'about' (niepotr) TO CONSIDER high culture. This form of entertainment is 'cesondary' (ortog) for them. I think everybody should have equal chances to enjoy 'it' (nie wiem dokladnie do czego to 'it' sie odnosi). If 'it was paid extra' (cos tu nie tak - popraw to) by the state, 'this community' (nie napisales kto nalezy do 'this community') would visit 'in' (nie - to jest kalka z polskiego - THE theatre or THE opera.
I'd like to place AN emphasis on that IT IS in the government'S interest 'is' (niepotr) 'taking' TO TAKE care of citizens' culture level. This determinant 'certificates' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) about THE (no i co sie dzieje z uzyciem 'the' - dlaczego tego nie uzywasz!!) whole country, which consists of 'citizenship' (zle slowo-) , 'which' (jak mowimy o ludziach to WHO) are educated 'niter alia' (prosze pisac to bezblednie) by high culture.
Assuming that 'prices' tickets' (zla kol slow - TICKET PRICES may be reduced thanks to sponsoring, THE turnout interested in high culture may 'be bigger' (napisz INCREASE). This operation 'guarantes' (ortog) success.
What is more, sponsoring by the state gives 'ab' (ortog) opportunity to evolve
'others' OTHER formS of art and 'better preparations' (tego nie rozumiem - o co tu chodzi).
I think 'I've proved' (cos nie lubie tego 'proved') that IT is really A significant undertaking, which should be put into practice. Culture moulds our personality and it is also AN absorbing way of exploitING OUR free time. High culture is worthy 'ro' (ortog) be sponsored.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa