sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The last holiday I went with my friends to Kołobrzeg at the camp. Way was a terrible because
weather was a hot and fuggy. All the time we were bored.
When in the end We arrived and booked in the our hotel we went to the disco to relax yourself. The DJ played the terrible music so I went to the beach. Suddenly I heard a women scream,
Being afraid, I ran to see what’s happened. I was over dune and I sighted a people who were a huge, strong and nervous man. He tried a kill a woman. They quarreled and elbowed. I didn’t know what’s doing. I little came to they to hear this dialog. I hear about some money which were grabbed and put away in the ruins. The man saw me, hit the beautiful woman and started run to catch me. I ran away to the hotel. On the morning I heard that at the night was grabbed bank and killed a woman. The thief was catch but the money was gone.
I thought about yesterday night and I decided that I went to the castle to find money.
This weren’t very difficult, because I knew where the treasure was. I found it and I came very rich.
Holiday is a great fun, isn’t it? I had a great fun, interesting adventure and I acquire money.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie