Sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Chcialabym, zeby ktos spr mi moj list. Nie jestem pewna czy nie zrobilam bledow gramatycznych.

Dear Stanley,

How are you ? I haven't written for so long. I don't have much time. I have a lot of domestic duties.
Well, I'm writing to tell you that I moved to London last month. I feel great. The city is magnificent.
I live in a huge flat in the city's centre. We have a kitchen, two bathrooms, living room, dining room and two bedrooms. It looks fantastic.
I'm so happy that we moved to the new flat. My previous flat was so small. In London there are more interesting places to see than in Grudziadz. You can do here everything what you want !
I'd like to invite you to my new flat. I hope you will visit me as soon as possible.

See you,

XYZ
(moze jakies przeprosiny ze nie pisales?.. I'm sorry that) I haven't written for so long.
'Well' (generalne nie uzywamy tego w listach, ale w takim nieformalnym to moze), I'm writing to tell you that I moved to London last month.
I live in a huge flat in the 'city's' CITY centre.
I'm so happy that 'we' (a kto to nalezy do tego 'we' tutaj mowiles tylko o sobie, a teraz 'we'?) moved to the new flat.
(Daj HERE) you can do 'here' (niepotr) everything 'what' THAT you want !

Troche to nie za bogate w 'vocabulary'..
Wiem, bo takie bylo moje zalozenie. Pani stwierdzila ze na podstawowej z ang nie mamy sie popisaywac swoja wiedza az tak bo to i tak nie bedzie punktowane. Wiec pisze prostym jezykiem przekazuje to o co mnie prosza i to na tyle. Normalnie to pisalam prace na 350 slow a tu tylko do 150 wiec rozwodzic sie nie mozna.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie