Sprawdzenie teksu - czy dobrze napisałem !!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, proszę o sprawdzenie mi tego tekstu a w razie czego o korektę:

Hi Sebastian!
How are thinks with you? Thanks for your email. I got it yesterday. So, here I am on hiliday in Kraków - and I am in hotel, writing to you! I am here with my parents. We have arledy been to Wielczka and Zakopane - Rzeszów in the last city on our holiday. We visit a museum in Wieliczka and do the sights Rzeszów. It is a great place and the weather is beautiful. Yesterday we went to Wawel and mine salats - relaly interesting. Well it is time for supper - we are going to a Italian restaurant tonight. I can not wait! Hope everything is OK with you - write to me agin soon, OK?
Greeting from Kraków

PS. I have arledy bought a present for you salat with Wieliczka! Hope you like it.
So, here I am on 'hiliday' (ortog) in Kraków - and I am in A hotel, writing to
you!
We have 'arledy' (ortog) been to Wielczka and Zakopane - Rzeszów 'in' IS the last city on our holiday. We visitED a museum in Wieliczka and 'do' (ale czy to niema byc w przyszlosci) the sights Rzeszów.
Yesterday we went to Wawel and 'mine salats' (co to jest? - 'relaly' (ortog) interesting.
Hope everything is OK with you - write to me 'agin' (ortog) soon, OK?
GreetingS from Kraków

>PS. I have 'arledy' (ortog) bought a present for you 'salat' (co to?) 'with' (with czy FROM) Wieliczka!
How are thinks with you. [things]
Salt Mine in Wieliczka
PS. I have 'arledy' (ortog) bought a present for you 'salat' (co to?) 'with' (with czy FROM) Wieliczka!

p.s. I bought a small present (albo souvenir) for you from the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
Rozumiem że tekst może zostać w taki sposób napisany:

Hi Sebastian!
How are thinks with you? Thanks for your email. I got it yesterday. So, here I am on holiday in Kraków - and I am in hotel, writing to you! I am here with my parents. We have already been to Wielczka and Zakopane - Rzeszów is the last city on our holiday. We visited a museum in Wieliczka and will do the sights Rzeszów. It is a great place and the weather is beautiful. Yesterday we went to Wawel and mine slats - really interesting. Well it is time for supper - we are going to a Italian restaurant tonight. I can not wait! Hope everything is OK with you - write to me again soon, OK?
Greeting from Kraków

PS. I bought a small souvenir for you from the Wieliczka Salt Mine! Hope you like it.

Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc :)
Powiedz mi dlaczego nie poprawilas tych zdan?
>>How are thinks with you?
>Greeting from Kraków
czy jeszcze nie domyslilas ze "mine slats" ma byc salt mine (l. mn czy l. poje?)?
>>>czy jeszcze nie domyslilas ze
ja nie jestem od domyslania sie....
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Brak wkładu własnego