sprawdzenie pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
praca o weekendach począwszy od przyszlych po planowane:) (odpowiedź ustna)

If We are pupils, it is hard to say that We have much free timeduring the school year.There is always something to learn.Besides,We usually have some duties at home,like cleaning,taking aut rubbish,learning with a younger sister or brother.
At the weekend We can finally rest. I always plan my weekend to do something exciting.Although at the weekend I don't have to go to school but unfortunately I have to do my homework and learn.At the weekend I always watching TV but ?earlier/before? I go to the shop with my parents to buy food and other necessary thing.Sometimes I have to cleaning my room for example dust off,vacuum-clean or washing windows.Apart from that I have time for amusements and exciting adventures for example to the last friday night I went by plane and admire Poland. The next day I met my best friend and I told her aboute it.On saturday I went to swimming-pool to I could relaxed.Unfortunataly now i Don't have as exiting plan to the next weekend because I will have to learn , do homework and cleaning my room. Although sometimes I have to do it I always waiting for weekend.I thinh that it is nice to have free time but only if it comes after some hard work.Only then can we appreciate what free time is.If you had only free time it would be very boring.
ogolnie to dziwna praca.
WHEN we are pupils, it is hard to say that We have much free time during
>the school year. There is always something to learn. Besides, we usually
>have some duties at home like cleaning, taking Out rubbish, learning
>with a younger sister or brother.
>At the weekend we can finally rest. I always plan my weekend to do
>something exciting(srednio te zdanie wyglada wg mnie) . Although at the weekends I don't have to go to school but unfortunately I have to do my homework and learn. At the weekend I always watch (bez ING) TV but before it I go to the shop with my parents to buy food and other necessary thing. Sometimes I have to clean my room for example dust off, vacuum-clean or wash the windows. Apart from that I have time for amusements and exciting adventures. The last Friday night I went by plane and admireD Poland. The next day I met my best friend and I told her about it. On Saturday I went to swimming-pool in order to relax. Unfortunataly, now I don't have as exCiting plans for the next weekend because I will have to learn, do homework and clean my room. Although sometimes I have to do it I always wait for weekend.(???)I thinK that it is nice to have free time but only if it comes after hard work. Only then can we appreciate what free time is. If you had only free time it would be very boring.

za duzo powtorzen. pod koniec ciagle 'free time' a na poczatku cialge 'at the weekend'
;)
jeszcze to:
Although at the weekends I don't have to go to school, I unfortunately have to do my homework and learn.

Although sometimes I have to do it, I always wait until weekend.
Dziękuje bardzo. Postanowiłam poprawić pracę. Proszę o sprawdzenie:)

Since I have been pupils,it is hard to say that I have much free time during the school year. There is always something to learn. Besides, I usually have some duties at home like cleaning.taking out rubbish, learning with a younger sister. But I have some days wchich I can finally rest.It's a awaited weekend.At the time I don't have to go to school but unfortunately I have to do homework and learn. Other duty is going to the shop and buy food and other necessary thing. If I do it I can spend time freely. Sometimes I watch TV with my friends or we go to the cinema.I like spend time with my friend. The last Friday night We went by plane and admired Poland. It was amazing. W went back home I could not belive it. The next day didn't be that exciting because I had to go boring exhibition with my grandparents. On Sunday I could relaxed. I went to swimming pool and played cards.Now I'm waiting for weekend. I planed it. I will go to the party a youth club. On Sunday I will visit the city -Kraków because my friend invite me there.
I thinK that it is nice to have free time but only if it comes after hard work. Only then can we appreciate what free time is. If you had only free time it would be very boring.
'Since I have been pupils' (to jest bez sensu, nie mozesz przeciez byc 'pupils' bo to l. mn - poprawione jest wyzej),it is hard to say that I have much free time during the school year.
Besides, I usually have some duties at home like cleaning, taking 'out rubbish' (napisz to inaczej...the rubbish out), learning with a younger sister. But I have some days ON 'wchich' (ortog) I can finally rest.
...It's a awaited weekend...Tego nie rozumiem
At 'the' THAT time I don't have to go to school, but unfortunately I have to do homework and learn. ANother duty is going to the shop 'and' TO buy SOME food and other necessary 'thing' (tutaj THINKGS. If I do 'it' (nie it, ale THAT THEN I can spend time freely.
I like TO spend time with my friend. The last Friday night 'We' (dlaczego we' jest duza litera?) went by plane and admired Poland.
'W' (tu cos brakuje) went back home I could not 'belive' (ortog) it. The next day 'didn't be' (taka forms teraz w jez. nie istnieje tutaj WAS NOT) that exciting because I had to go TO A boring exhibition with my grandparents. On Sunday I could 'relaxed' (tutaj czas teraz. a masz czas przeszly). I went to THE swimming pool and 'played cards' (dla mnie to wyglada ze poszedles na so swimming pool i zamiast plywac to grales karty).Now I'm waiting for THE weekend.
I 'planed' (zle slowo- sprawdz w slowniku) it. I will go to the party aT THE youth club.
On Sunday I will visit the city -Kraków because my friend HAS inviteD me
there.
I thinK that it is nice to have free time, but only if it comes after
hard work. If you had only free time 'it' (ale do czego to 'it' sie odnosi - musisz napisac) would be very boring.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa