Sprawdzenie tłumaczenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Potrzebuję bardzo pomocy przy sprawdzeniu zadania z angielskiego. Miałem napisać tekst o ekologii ale nie wiem czy jest on w pełni poprawny.

Oto on:

Ecology – lucrative business?

How much you pay for electricity? I'm sure that too much than you want... Finally, you can reduce expenses, and at the same time help our planet.

Everyone wants to pay less for electricity, but how? Currently 90% of the energy comes from traditional sources such as oil and coal. However, they aren't friendly to the environment, nor cheap. If you want to reduce costs, Invest in solar or wind power plant. Solar power can be used to make electricity anywhere, not just in sunny places.

One of the people who have decided to join this action is well-known actress, Sharon Stone. She says: "Ever since I have a number of solar cells, my current expenditure decreased by 70-80%." "I'm very happy that I can also help save our planet" - she adds.

So, if you want a clean, cheap and green energy, Invest in solar or wind power plant. I'm sure that you won't regret this decision.

Tekst jest całkowicie fikcyjny, ale zależy mi aby był w miarę poprawny gramatycznie :)

Jest to dość pilna sprawa. Z góry dziękuję.
Ecology - lucrative business?

How much DO you pay for electricity? I'm sure that IT'S MORE than you wOULD LIKE... Finally (dlaczego finally? dopiero zaczeles) You can reduce expenses, and at the same time help our planet.

Everyone wants to pay less for electricity, but how? Currently 90% of energy comes from traditional sources such as oil and coal. However, theSE SOURCES aren't ENVIRONLENTALLY friendly, nor cheap. If you want to reduce costs, invest in A solar or wind power plant. Solar power can be used to make electricity anywhere, not just in sunny places.

One of the people who have decided to join this action (movement?) is well-known actress, Sharon Stone. She says: "Since INSTALLING a number of solar cells, my current expenditure FOR ENERGY HAS decreased by 70-80%." "I'm very happy that I can also help save our planet" - she adds.

So, if you want a clean, cheap and green FORM OF energy, invest in A solar or wind powerED INSTALLATION (plant sounds very big and quite "industrial"). I'm sure that you won't regret this decision.
Wielkie dzięki.... zmiany już wprowadzone.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia