PILNE!!! sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu. Z gramatyki nie jestem jakoś wybitnie dobra, więc wolałabym, żeby sprawdził to ktoś, kto się lepiej zna. Z góry dziękuję :)

I think that my life in 20 years will be just the same as I have imagined. But first I must reach the end of the road. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be easy. My future is going to be connected with animals, especially with horses. First, I must finish high school, this will allow me to go to studies. I have chosen medical-language profile, there is a lot of learning! It would be great if I finish this school, because that's not the end of my plans. This year I will have learning German for three years, I should speak fluently, because I really want to study on University of Heidelberg. It's one of the best universities in Germany. Its graduates are the best professors and doctors, even winners of Nobel prizes. After finishing school with high level I would finally start working as a vet. Being a vet is very hard job, it's necessary to know body built of each animal, can recognise illnesses and treat them. Sometimes vet must approve oneself, for example, when one of the patients die. Then the owner must be consoled. It's exactly the same with people and one little difference is that the animal can't tell you what hurts itself. I think that I pull through in this job, I have got strong will and, above all, mind to help.
Another thing which I'm going to do is estabilish special organisation against animal cruelty. Someting like police, for every offence guilty can get a warning, except in the event of, for example, forcing to fight, starvation, keeping in harmful conditions. It may give rise to going to prison. The organisation would consist of officers and vets specializing in different ways. Each animal could live in our centre, even wild lions or tigers taken captive. Healthy animals after treatment could be given for adoption.
Besides this organisation I hope to establish a little horse stud, which will be located next to my house. It wouldn't be big. If I found enough time I could teach how to ride a horse.
I also want to have wonderful family, good husband and two children. I will be living on countryside, maybe abroad, in big house with beautiful garden. I will buy a dog and a cat. I hope my family will share my interests and support in different problems. I think that if I try hard, my life in 20 years is going to look like I said. Full of love, friendship and, above all, animals.
I think that my life in 20 years TIME will be just the same as I have
imagined IT.
Unfortunately, it 'wouldn't' (nie, lepiej WILL NOT) be easy.
First, I must finish high school, this will allow me to 'go to studies' STUDY. I should speak fluently, because I really want to study 'on' (dalej z tym 'na' to jest kalka, stufiujemy AT) THE University of Heidelberg.
After finishing school with 'high level' (cos ni tak) I would finally start working as a vet. Being a vet is A very hard job, it's necessary to know THE body built of each animal, (tutaj duzo brakuje, ...so that a vet)can recognise illnesses and treat them. Sometimes A vet must 'approve oneself' (nie rozumiem tego), for example, when one of the patients dieS.
It's exactly the same with people 'and' BUT one little difference is that the animal can't tell you what AND WHERE IT hurts. 'itself' (niepotr). I
think that I 'pull through' (kolokw - zmien) in this job, I have got strong will and, above all, A mind to help.
Another thing which I'm going to do is TO 'estabilish' (ortog) A special organisation against animal cruelty. 'Someting' (ortog, ale lepiej SOMEONE) like THE police, for every 'offence guilty' (zla kol slow) can 'get' GIVE (police gives, offender gets) a warning, except in the event of, for example, forcing to fight, starvation, OR keeping (ale kogo/czegop?) in harmful conditions.
Healthy animals after treatment could be given UP for adoption.
Besides this organisation I hope to establish a little horse stud FARM,
which will be located next to my house.
If I found enough time I could teach (kogo?) how to ride a horse.
I also want to have A wonderful family, good husband and two children. I
will be living 'on' IN THE countryside, maybe abroad, in A big house with
A beautiful garden.
I hope my family will share my interests and support (ale kogo?) in different problems.
This year I will have BEEN learning..
Poza tym -kiedy mowisz o planach uzywaj WILL -tak jak Terr mowi.
Np. I WILL finally start..'It WILL not be big.
NIe uzywaj tez skrotow,jesli to jest list formalny.