prosze o spr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Ann,
I haven't heard from you for some time but I hope your exams are over now and you can start relaxing. I am writting to tell you about my friend's Monika birthday party. Especially about a person I met there.
The party took place at "Maxim" - Monika's favourite club. It started at 8 p.m. All of our friends were invited. Some of them were from our class in high school. There were about thirty people in the club and the all knew each other very well.
For the whole night we danced, laughed and had a lot of fun. Monika introduced me to her classmate Magda.
Magda is of average height, slim and long legged. She is nineteen years old. My new friend has a round face with rosy cheeks, bright, blue eyes and long eyelashes. She has also a beautiful smile. Magda has shining, long, straight, blonde hair, hanging down her back.
Magda is very intelligent and ambitious. We were talking for a long time, so I know quite a lot about her. She gets good marks at school. Monika told me that she is usually cheerful and sociable, but can be fussy at times. In addition to being funny, she is also very tactful. Magda likes going out and meeting new people. We have the same hobby- movies. Next week we are going to the cinema together.

Please, let me know how are you.
Give my regards to your parents.
Love,
nie widze za bardzo tu błędów, niech się wypowie ktoś lepszy z angielskiego ;)
wydaje mi się, że jak opisujesz jakie ktos ma oczy czy wlosy to uzywa sie 'has got' a nie 'has' ale moze sie myle.

There were about thirty people in the club and
>the all knew each other very well. --> bym zmienila na 'all of them knew each other very well.'
Some of them were from our class in high school --> te 'IN' nie bardzo tu lezy, moze AT?
I am 'writting' (ortog) to tell you about my 'friend's Monika' (nie, nie tak...friend Monika's) birthday party.
There were about thirty people in the club and theY all knew each other very well.
'For the whole night' (daj to na koncu zdania) We danced, laughed and had a lot of fun.
She 'has also' (zla kol slow - also has) a beautiful smile. >
Please, let me know 'how are you' HOW YOU ARE.
dzieki wielkie:)

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia