sprawdzicie?:) na jutro potrzebuje !:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
If you want to perform well at a job interview, you must know several rules. Practising (stosujac je) surely succeed. Firstly you ought to prepare an up-to-date and detailed CV. Otherwise your employer can choose a person who stand out for example hobbies. Besides you had better to wear right clothes. All it depends for kind of a job. Wearing casual clothes if you want to work as a secretary make a bad impression. It's advisable to be on time.Differently, an employer things that you're unreliable and in future won't rely on you. It would be a good idea to get enough sleep. At the beginning you look like well. You should get some information about company. You show that you depend on this job and (wykazujesz) a concern with she. If I were you, I sit up stright and show self-confident. It's very important because you reveal that you're a self-confident person (synonim moze jakiś...? ) and don't be afraid of new challenges. You must to remeber to turn up earlier and be axtranice to the receptionist because she has a large say too. I am convinced that if you comply these rules, you get a (wymarzona) job who lets you to realize your aims and dreams.
ponawiam prosbe...:) bardzo Was prosze !:)))
If you want to perform well at a job interview, you must know (może REMEMBER) several rules. Practising (stosujac je)THEM YOU WILL surely succes. Firstly you ought to prepare an up-to-date and detailed CV. Otherwise your employer can choose a person who stand out for example hobbies. Besides you had better to wear SUITABLE (odpowiednie) clothes. All it depends ON kind of a job. Wearing casual clothes if you want to work as a secretary CAN make a bad impression. It's advisable to be on time.Differently, an employer things that you're unreliable and in future won't rely on you. It would be a good idea to get enough sleep. At the beginning you look like well. You should get some information about company. You show that you depend on this job and (wykazujesz) a concern with she. If I were you, I sit up stright and show self-confident. It's very important because you reveal that you're a self-confident BOLD person (synonim moze jakiś...? ) and don't be afraid of new challenges. You must to (bez TO po must) remeber to turn up earlier and be axtranice to the receptionist because she has a large say too. I am convinced that if you comply these rules, you get a DREAMT job WHICH lets you to realize your aims and TARGETS.
Dzieki wielkie !!:):)
a może If you practise these rules you gain success surely.
Practising THEM YOU WILL surely 'ACHIEVE' succes.
....Otherwise your employer can choose a person who stand out for example
>hobbies.... cos z tym zdaniem jest nie tak
Besides you had better 'to' (niepotr) wear..
....depends on THEW kind of 'a' (niepotr) job.
'Differently' )zle slowo), an employer 'things' (ortog) that you're
unreliable and in future won't rely on you.
....At the beginning you look like well....cos z tym zdaniem nie tak
You should get some information about THE company.
...You show that you depend on this job and a concern with 'she'? (CO?)....cos z tym zdaniem nie tak.
If I were you, I WOULD sit up stright and show self-'confident' (zla czesc zdania. - tutaj CONFIDENCE.
...you're a self-confident bold person and 'don't' ARE NOT 'be' (niepotr) afraid of new challenges.
You must 'remeber' (ortog) to turn up earlier and be 'axtranice' (ortog) to the receptionist because she has a large say too.
am convinced that if you comply WITH these rules, you WILL get a 'DREAMT' (zla czesc zdania - tutaj DREAM) job which 'lets' (lepiej slowo 'allows') you to realize your aims and targets.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa