Sprawdzenie przemówienia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Temat :"People & animals - how we can live together"
Proszę o sprawdzenie i powiedzcie czy treść tego przemówienia może być.

There are many people who love animals more than any other person. Animals are very special, nice &fun creatures. They can give people a lot of love & care. People believe that animals can replace any other friend or lost family member. Some of the people cant imagine their life without animals. For old people who are lonely animals are good company and they are happy together. In this case animals can be kept everywhere, becouse people who dont work to spent a lot of time with them. Dogs cats & other furry animals are the most common to be seen in many houses. All kids also love animals & they prefer to play with them more than any other kids. According to me animals should never be neglected & left without any care. They need food & water as every single human being. There some of us who love animals becouse they are good company for human &can give a lot of fun. Animals love us irrespective of who we are, what we do & how we live. If we have animals we are feeling better, safer & we are happier. I thing that love for animals is very important & that we should never forget about them. I know one thing for this task : People cant live without animals & animals cant live without people.
There are many people who love animals more than (they do) any other person.
Some of the people can't imagine their life without animals.
In this case animals can be kept everywhere, 'becouse' (prosze sprawdzic jak to slowo piszemy) people who don't work 'to' (niepotr) 'spent' (zly czas tutaj SPEND) a lot of time with them.
There some of us who love animals 'becouse' (popraw) they are good company for humanS &can give a lot of fun.
I 'thing' (ortog , thing-=to rzecz, tutaj THINK) that love for animals is very important & that we should never forget about them. I know one thing for this task : People can't live without animals & animals can't live without people.

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia