Sprawdzcie czy są błędy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi Ann,
I hope you are well. Sorry havent written for so long. I writting now to you because two weeks ago in my school there was a sale of second hand things and was organised by students of around two classes from my school. Students brought the various things:clothes, the footwear , of the toy and equipment. We collected much thing very much. Everyone very much became involved a sale. Designated persons stayed which they walked on classes and they collected things. The sale proceeded very quickly and efficiently. Very much teachers pelped us for every quickly we sold everything. We collected the over thousand zloty. Everyone we decided that we will transfer money for children from a childrens home.

Zobaczcie czy są błedy jeśli tak to jakie?
>Hi Ann,
>I hope you are well. I am sorry I haven't written for so long. I wriTing now to you because two weeks ago in my school was a sale of second-hand things, which was organised by students of two classes from my school.(ale dlugie to zdanie!) Students brought various things: clothes, footwear, toyS and all kinds of equipment. We collected MANY thingS. Everyone became involved IN a sale. Designated people stayed which(nie jarze tego zdania , wytlumacz mi co przez to rozumiesz) they walked on classes and they collected things. The sale proceeded (nie pasje mi ten czasownik, mzoe sie myle...) very quickly and efficiently. MANY teachers Helped us SO MUCH THAT we sold everything. We collected over ONE thousand zlotych.

niech ktos jeszcze to przejrzy.
We decided that we will transfer money for children from a children's home.
i jak to list, to musi miec jakies zakonczenie, pozegnanie...

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa