Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam wszystkich bardzo serdecznie :)) Jeżeli mógłbym prosić bardziej doświadczonych kolegów i koleżanki o sprawdzenie tego co udało mi się stworzyć i podzielenie się uwagami i wskazanie błędów - byłbym bardzo zobowiązany:)

Year 2012! What is special about this year? Football fans know that and there are 85 million people waiting for this big football event. Yes, Poland and Ukraine will be hosting the European Football Championships in 2012! But there is not only a football event – that is also a big challenge for our economy, industry or infrastructure.

Experiences of the other countries show, that the organization of this kind of event gives benefits for host nations. It is big chance for the development of our tourism, infrastructure, hotel market or our communication.

But let’s see closer of polish hotel market. We have many hotels – mainly in the biggest cities like Warsaw, Cracow or Gdansk where we can find a lot of normally (2-3 star) or luxury (4-5 star) hotels. On the other hand – in the smaller cities we have only few hotels by a city. But we should know that during Euro 2012 our country should arrive about two and a half million supporters from the whole Europe and they must have a place to sleep. Is that enough places in hotels for foreign supporters? Absolutely not! For this reason a hotel base is being developed. Experts say that we have to build about 30 000 new hotel places because currently we are not ready for arrive all supporters.

At the moment in Poland we have few large hotel chains like (tu jakieś hotele wpisze) but there is still not enough. However there are plans to create almost 20 000 hotel rooms in next five years and most of them will be built by hotel chains like (tu wpisze jakieś hotele). Lucky for us there are also many Arabian investors that are interested in investments in Poland, especially before Euro 2012. But there is not many time. In the last hotel report we can see, that in last few years Poland built 50 hotels a year but now we need 110 hotels a year so we have a lot of work to do.

Sum up hotel base in Poland is in quite good condition but if in next month’s we’re gonna work harder and faster that we can finally succeed and organize a really great event.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie