Sprawdzenie !!!:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Większość jest raczej dobrzem, jednak niektóre zdania mogą być niepoprawne. Zbliża się koniec roku noi zależy mi na jakiejś lepszej ocenie. To list oficjalny, bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie:

Dear Sir Madam
I Am writing In response to your Job offer concerning the post of a journalist which I found an asvertsement on bus station.
I believe this position fits my expectations of a perfect job.

My professional experience includes (I worked in a similar position while I attended secondary school) ( I worked at the position for three year) in prestigious company PERVERSIONE in Krakow. I received a bonus from my boss several times
for my hard and professional work. chief was incompetent. My opinion I transmits on the position of journalist because I have huge experience and I love this work. I wanted to work from childhood as journalist. In addition, I have a good understanding of the English language I speak and write fluently in this language . My acquaintance of english is allowed to contact with clients from foreign countries.

I am ready to attend an interview at your earliest convenience. I am enclosing the names of two referess from in PERVERSIONE whom you can contact for further information.
I look forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully,
XYZ
????
Kraków w angielskim to Cracow
Crakow ... A mógłbys mi to sprawdzić?
napisalibyście co
Ja czegoś nie rozumiem. To strona bez wkładu własnego. Jak sama nazwa mówi ludzi klkają wpisują treść zadania po polsku a Wy piszecie po angielsku. A tu jest po angielsku a nikomu się nawet nie chce tego sprawdzić. Ta strona powinna się nazywać: JAK BĘDZIESZ MIAŁ SZCZĘSCIE ( 1:100 ) TO KTOŚ SIĘ ZLITUJE I CI POPRAWI ZADANIE!!!!
Tutaj są sprawdzane zadania, tylko nie myśl sobie że inni siedzą, nie pracują tylko sprawdzają zadani, doczekasz się sowjej kolejki;D
1. Jedni się kłócą w innym wątku.
2. Inni są zajęci.
3. Jak coś jest pilnego, to nie powinno się tego zostawiać na ostatnią chwilę.
4. Nikt tu jeszcze nie ma obowiązku pomagać i jeśli ktoś to robi to poświęca swój lub swojego pracodawcy czas.
??/
wyluzuj,

Pomoge ci, ale pozniej.
Nie denerwuj sie.
Wrzuć na luz, chwilowo z normalnego tematu zrobił się temat-rzeka, czyli standardowo lekka sprzeczka :)
Ale chyba sie uspokolili , moze ktos w koncu "went to the doctor's( office)/was at the doctor's ? :)
Sav, in case we don't cross paths later tonight. Just wanted to wish you luck with your exam. I'm sure you'll do great.
Please let us all know how it went, once you're done.

Bede trzymala kciuki.
Thanks Siunia , I hope I'll lay "them" out.Today morning I had an hour's talk with my limiey and he warmed me up( switched me on a bit :).
I'm ready and steady :)
If I could only take the liberty to think about your watching the playoffs in Canadian way just before the exam :)
Don't do that, all the blood in your brain will drain away.

Get back to work.
Ok , I know even what "area" this blood will be flowing to :)
????
pomoze mi kto???????????
Dear Sir/Madame,

Zacznij np. tak.

>In response to your job offer advertised in yesterday's newspaper regarding the vacancy in your (nazwa), I would like to apply for the post of a journalist.

albo tak

I am writing to apply for the position of a journalist at your (nazwa firmy), as advertised in last week's Guardian/Daily Mail newspaper on 20th May (albo inna data) :)

Potem wypadałoby napisać o tym gdzie studiowałeś, jakie nagrody otrzymałeś (krótko).

Następnie napisać gdzie pracowałeś.

Np.: I was employed as a journalist by (nazwa firmy) from (data) to (data).

tu napisać co należało do Twoich obowiązków.

Np.: During that time I was responsible for/ my duties included.

Dalej opisać co to były za bonusy (którko).

Np.: I have received many bonuses from my boss such as ... and I also received a similar training as a journalist working for (nazwa firmy).

Wspomnieć gdzie teraz pracujesz, czy pracujesz, czy też nie i dlaczego szukasz takiej pracy. Trochę umotywować.

Np.: My professional experience include /I am also responsible for ... and I am generally noted for my good organisational and ... skills.

Teraz dopiero napisać dlaczego myślisz, że się nadajesz.

Zacznij np.: I believe I would be an ideal candidate for the position you have outlined, as I have had extensive journalistic training with a well-known English/ Polish and revered company/firm. My time spent in (nazwa) also ensured that I obtained a valuable insight into a professional environment of journalists and enabled me to work out good practices. I also have a very good number of contacts in (nazwa miasta np), as well as a good understanding of the English language which necessary if one is to be able work effectively. (choć musisz jeszcze dużo popracować nad swoim angielskim)

No i kończąc ...

Please find enclosed my CV and references from (nazwa firmy), and I would be happy to supply you with further details should they be required. I thank you for considering my application and am willing to attend an interview at any time.

Yours faithfully,

imię i nazwisko

Tak to powinno wyglądać, napisz jeszcze raz i poprawniej. W podanej kolejności. Nie dziw się, że nikt nie sprawdza, bo zrobiłeś to na odwal sie.
Madam, francuski mi się wtrącił :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Brak wkładu własnego