krótka prezentacja-proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Good afternoon. First let me introduce myself, I’m ........ We’re here today to tell you about powerball – hand gyroscope which is one of the most unique, dynamic and fastest exerciser gadgets on the world.
Have you ever thought how much time and money cost you going to gym? Maybe you want to have gym in your own house? Yes? You have never seen anything like that before! Imagine a device that not only helps in training muscles but also give you a lot of fun. Powerball give you every of this possibilities.
The powerball is size of a tennis ball and weights about 250 g. so we can take it everywhere. The goal of the device is to spin the gyroscope inside the ball by using your wrist. As the gyroscope spins faster, it creates more resistance against your wrist and you have to exert more force to keep it stable and going. As soon as you put the flywheel spinning it begins to generate an extra ordinary force which acts immediately against your fingers, hand, wrist, arm, shoulder and even chest. If you stop moving the gyroscope will slow down and the resistance will drop. Powerball is powered by your own muscles, the faster you spin it the heavier it feels in your hand. Whether you play golf or tennis, ride motorbikes or mountain bikes, play the piano, it doesn’t matter – powerball will put so much power into your fingers, wrists, hand, arms and shoulders that we absolutely guarantee you will see a dramatic improvement in all sports and leisure activities you perform each day.
While the powerball gyroscope is an excellent tool for athletes of all levels it is also gaining a very healthy reputation for rehabilitation for arm and wrist injuries. Powerball have a built in digital speed meter which measures the number of revolution per minute during each spin.
Ok.Let me summerize what I have already told yopu. In the first part we presend you a quick discription of the product. Secendly I draw your attention to wide group of the potencial customer. In the final part I mentioned why that powerball would be a good investment.
So I will just sum up the powerball is dynamic, exciting, technology, which everyone will love it. It’s a revolutionary, new fitness product for men or women to help built substantial power and strength in the wrist. I would like to finish by inviting you to try the powerball for yourself. You don’t need to spend hours at the gym and use the powerball wherever you are, even at work.
Thank you for your attention. If you have any question we will invent you to our web www.powerball.com

z góry dziękuje wszystkim za pomoc :)
Good afternoon. First, let me introduce myself, I'm ...... We're here today to tell you about powerball - hand gyroscope which is one of the most unique, dynamic and fastest exerciser gadgets In the world.
Have you ever thought how much time and money IT costS you TO GO TO THE gym? PERHAPS YOU WOULD LIKE to have A gym in your own house (lepiej home)? You have never seen anything like thIS before! Imagine a device that not only helps in training muscles but also IS a lot of fun. Powerball giveS you this(l.mn) possibilities (albo opportunities).
The powerball is THE size of a tennis ball and weights (to jest rzeczownik, potrzebujesz czasownik) about 250 g. so we can take it everywhere. The goal of the device is to spin the gyroscope inside the ball using your wrist. As the gyroscope spins faster, it creates more resistance against your wrist and you have to exert more force to keep it stable and (in motion?). As soon as you (put the..nie rozumiem, moze "start" "engage") the flywheel spinning it begins to generate an extraordinary force which acts immediately against your fingers, hand, wrist, arm, shoulder and even chest. If you stop moving the gyroscope, IT will slow down and the resistance will drop. Powerball is powered by your own muscles, the faster you spin it the heavier it feels in your hand. Whether you play golf or tennis, ride motorbikes or mountain bikes, play the piano, it doesn't matter - powerball will put? (lepiej moze generate) so much power in your fingers, wrists, hand, arms and shoulders that we absolutely guarantee you will see a dramatic improvement in all sports and leisure activities you perform each day.
While the powerball gyroscope is an excellent tool for athletes of all levels, it is also gaining a very healthy? (zle slowo) reputation for THE rehabilitation OF arm and wrist injuries. Powerball have (l. poj) a built in digital speed meter which measures the number of revolution per minute during each spin.
Let me summerize (orto) what I have (discussed? described?). In the first part we presend (orto) you WITH a quick discription (orto) of the product. Secendly (orto) I draw your attention to THE wide group of the potencial (orto) customer (tylko jeden?). In the final part, I mentioned (zly czas) why that powerball would be a good investment.
TO sum up, the powerball is A dynamic AND exciting NEW technology which everyone will love . It's a revolutionary, new fitness product for men or women to help built(zly czas) substantial power and strength in the wrist. I would like to finish by inviting you to try the powerball for yourself. You don't need to spend hours at the gym. Use the powerball wherever you are, even at work.
Thank you for your attention. If you have any question (tylko jeden?) we will invent (zle slowo) you to our webSITE www.powerball.com
jeszcze raz dziękuje za pomoc :) już poprawiałam błędy :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Studia za granicą