Prosze o pomoc :D

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy mógłby ktoś sprawdzić czy zrobiłam to zadanie dobrze? Pod tekstem pisze moje propozycje *...*. Z góry dziękuje.

When I first ..... (meet) Noah in 1984 he .... (be) a small boy. I must say he .... (grow) a lot since that time. He .... (become) a very serious young man. It .... (be) a great pleasure to speak with such an serious young man. He .... (just/graduate) from secondary school and next week he ..... (write) qualification tests for university. He .... (want) to study social sciences and he .... (hope) to make an important official or even a politician in the future.
However, things have been a bit different with Noah's older brother - Simon whom I .... (know) since childhood. Before he ..... (join) the army in 1988, he .... (spend) a few years aboard away from home. He .... (travel) a lot in Europe and Asia and .... (settle) in the Indian capital - New Delhi - for two years. I guess that Simon .... (not feel) too happy so far away from his hometown, and so he .... (make) up his mind to return in 1987. After the military service he .... (take) up different jobs, but ever since the crisis .... (begin) in 1996 he .... (be) unemployed.
I .... (not hear) much from Stella - Noah and Simon's sister who .... (emigrate) to Canada in 1986. Before the emigration, she .... (work) as a waitress in the local restaurant, but supposedly, this job .... (not give) much satisfaction to a clever girl like Stella, so she .... (leave) her natice town for good. As far as I know, she .... (get) married to some Scotsman not long time ago and they .... (have) a baby in a few month's time.

A to moje propozycje : *met, was, has grown, has become, is, has just graduated, will write, wants, hopes, have known, joined, had spent, was traveling, settled, didn't feel, made, took, has begun, has been, didnt hear, has emigrated, worked, didnt give, has left, has got, are getting*

Dziękuje :D
>When I first ..... (meet) Noah in 1984 he .... (be) a small boy. I
>must say he .... (grow) a lot since that time. He .... (become) a very
>serious young man. It .... (be) a great pleasure to speak with such {a}
>serious young man. He .... (just/graduate) from secondary school and
>next week he ..... (write) qualification tests for university. He ....
>(want) to study social sciences and he .... (hope) to make an
>important official or even a politician in the future.
>However, things have been a bit different with Noah's older brother -
>Simon whom I .... (know) since childhood. Before he ..... (join) the
>army in 1988, he .... (spend) a few years {abroad} away from home. He
>.... (travel) a lot in Europe and Asia and .... (settle) in the Indian
>capital - New Delhi - for two years. I guess that Simon .... (not
>feel) too happy so far away from his hometown, and so he .... (make)
>up his mind to return in 1987. After the military service he ....
>(take) up different jobs, but ever since the crisis .... (begin) in
>1996 he .... (be) unemployed.
>I .... (not hear) much from Stella - Noah and Simon's sister who ....
>(emigrate) to Canada in 1986. Before the emigration, she .... (work)
>as a waitress in the local restaurant, but supposedly, this job ....
>(not give) much satisfaction to a clever girl like Stella, so she ....
>(leave) her {native} town for good. As far as I know, she .... (get)
>married to some Scotsman not long time ago and they .... (have) a baby
>in a few month's time.
>
>A to moje propozycje : *met, was, has grown, has become, {was}, has just
>graduated, {will be writing}, wants, hopes, have known, joined, had spent,
>{had travelled}, settled, didn't feel, made, took, {began}, has been,
>{haven't heard}, {emigrated}, {had worked}, {didn't} give, {} left, {} got, are
>{having}
jeszcze to ...in a few {months'} time.
Dziękuje za pomoc. Mam pytanie, czy mógłbyś zerknąć na moje inne wpisy i sprawdzić co jest źle? Dziękuje :D

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

FCE - sesja lato 2009